"Are you sure your not hot?" Ashton asked me for the fifth time today.

"Yes, Ash I'm fine. You asked me that five times now." I said looking at the water in front of us. Michael and luke started splashing each other with water and now in a full on water fight. I stayed in the shade under an umbrella that was already at the beach we were at. Calum went to go get us something to drink, so we don't die of hydration.

"I was just making sure, but why did you wear a long sleeved shirt. I mean its bloody hot out here." He asked, looking down at me, I just shrugged and stood up. 

"I'm gonna find Luke and Michael." I said then walking towards the last place I saw the two. If he keeps asking me questions about why I wear long sleeves and I can't think of a better excuse it wont be long until he finds out, I already think he is already thinking of it.

........

Cold. Wet. Slightly Angry. Slowly getting ready to murder Luke and Michael. 

I was walking towards the place I last seen them, deep in thought, I didn't realize that the two came up behind me and dumped a cold bucket of water on me. The were so lucky that I forgot my phone by Ashton. 

"We're sorry Liv, can we call you Liv?" Michael asked trying to catch up with my fast walking pace. I didn't answer, I just crossed my arms over my chest to keep warm and kept walking.  "I'll take that as a yes, Liv please Luke and I didn't mean to, we.... Luke help me out here!" he whispered yelled the last part to the other side of me where luke had been trying to keep up with me. 

"We are sorry, this not how you should have been welcomed to Sydney." Luke said looking down at me. My pastel purple hair was wet and I was wet and they just think that they can just say sorry and get away with it. Oh revenge is coming, I stormed up to where ashton I were sitting, calum had joined him. 

"I see you found them." Ashton laughed looking at my soaking wet clothes and hair. Calum laughed along with him but the two stopped when I gave them my famous, 'I'm going to murder you.' Glare. I sighed and grabbed a bottle of water from the pile.

>>Ashton P.O.V.<<

Calum hit my arm and nodded towards Oliva's arms. Her shirt clenched her body the black stopped you from seeing her skin but the white part of her shirt, you could see her skin.  On her arms you could see red seeping through. Now I knew why she wore long sleeve shirts. We didn't say anything, I was going to give her back to her, but think I need to find out the reason why she does that to herself. 

My stupid mind won't let me give it to her or could it be my heart holding me back from giving it to her, could it me my heart forcing my mind to look into why she hurts herself?  

God, I'm so confused.