21: The End

"Liv, come on your getting married in 2 minutes!" Serria squealed pulling me towards the church doors. Calum stood at the door as he was walking me down the aisle.

"You look great liv. Ashton is a lucky guy." Calum smiled linking our arms together.

"Okay I'll see you up there got be a best maid now." Serria gave me a quick hug before entering the the church.

"You ready?" Calum asked.

"As I'll ever be." I smiled, he smiled back and lead me into the church. There he was, his smile wide as ever. I spotted my mom crying happy tears as she watched me walk down the aisle. Once I was at the podium the priest was standing behind, Ashton took me from calum, and Calum joined the other boys that stood behind him. I gave the white Rose's I was holding to Serria, and took Ashton's hands in mine.

(A/n: I have no clue on what they say at weddings so for give me.)

"We are here to day to join together Ashton Irwin and Olivia Green. Ashton do you promise to care for oliva through sickness and through health?"

"I do." Ashton smiled.

"And Oliva do you promise to care for Ashton tbrough sickness and through health?" Perist Tyler asked me.

"I do."

"I believe you both have wrote vows for eachother?" We both nodded our heads. "You may proceed with them."

"Oliva, I love you with all my heart. I knew how broken you were, and I thought you wouldn't notice my feelings for you, but you did and now were here getting married. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I promise I'll love you till my dying days."(a/n: Hamilton reference ger it? No? I'll go home now) Tears filled in my eyes as he spoke.

Next was my turn. I looked into his hazel eyes and smiled even bigger then before. "Ashton when I first met you, I thought you were pretty cool, until you found me in my room crying, then you stoled my phone and went through it with out my permission, but then you tried to help me through a tough times. You practically saved my life. If I hadn't met you, I don't think I would be here tonight, so thank you. I love you so much."

"I now pronounce you man and wife.  You may kiss the bride." Ashton dipped me down and kissed me. I laughed once he pulled away helping me to stand properly. After that we ran down the aisle together hand in hand. He got into one of the empty rooms so I could put on another dress for the reception as I was not wearing this long wedding dress.

"Hey ash?" Should I tell him now? Yeah why the hell not.

"Yeah?"

"You know how you wanted to start a family?"

"Uh huh." He replied looking over at me, a few seconds later his eyes widened. "Wait are you?" I nodded and he ran over to me. "I'm going to be a dad!" He sang as he felt my stomach.

"You're going to tell everyone arent you."

"Yup." I laughed a

After I got changed we headed out to the reception hall.

Serria was the first person to find and congratulate me

Serria was the first person to find and congratulate me. She hugged me tightly. "Hey serria you hug me any tighter and your going to kill the human that's growing inside me." I said trying to breath.

"Wait! Your pregnant! Oh my God. I'm going to be an aunt!" She said hugging me again. That night was the best night in my life.

9 months later

I layed in the hospital bed looking over at my beautiful husband and baby boy, fletcher.

"Fletcher Thomas Irwin. Why did we give him calums middle name?" Ashton asked looking at our small baby

"Because Gordon and Robert weren't  working for me." I stated. "Plus it would just boost their ego."

"Good point,  it wont it just boost calums ego?"

"He needs it tho." Ashton just laughed. He stood up carefully. He put his sleeping child in the little bassinet that the hospital had in the room and came to lay on the bed with me.

"Get so sleep love,"

"I love you."

"I love you too. Maybe tomorrow we could start on baby number two."

"Ashton Fletcher!" Hit his chest playfully

"I'm joking, I'm joking." He put his hands up in surrender.

"Maybe in a few months. Let's just see how this one goes."

"Good idea. Night love."

"Night." And with that I closed my eyes into a peaceful sleep.

How did I get so lucky.

I AM DONE THE BOOK NOW. HOPE YOU ENJOYED I LOVED WRITING IT. THANKS FOR READING. BYEEEEEE