Monday
Olivia

I hadn't talked to Ashton since we last saw eachother and he never came over and said anything, but the other guys have became my best friends.

Today I start art school, I'm nervous but excited. The only thing is I have to walk. I honestly didn't want to wake luke up or call any of the guys so I just walked.

It was a long day and boring day since it was just set up. Now the worst part is when I walked out of the building it was pouring rain and hell was I walking in it.

I pulled out my phone and texted the group chat with the guys.

Liv
Hey are any one
of you not busy?
I need a ride home.

Calum
Sorry Liv hanging out with my family today.

Luke
I would but I lost my car keys

Michael
I have a flat tire

Calum
Wait I know! Ashton can help
Right ash

Ashton
I mean I'm not busy right now, but it's up to liv.

Liv
I guess

Michael
Sweet, k I'm gonna go bye

Calum
Gtg mom wants me to help with chores

Luke
See you later

Ashton
I guess I'll be there in 5 bye

Liv
Bye

I turned my phone off and sighed. I'll admit  it I'm kind of nervous. The last time I saw ash he wouldn't take no for anwser, and he was so close to finding out about my arms that I'm scared he is going to confront me.

Soon after his car pulled up infront if the school. He got out and ran towards me. I was confused on why he was running out of the safety of his dry warm car. When he reached me he pulled up my sweater sleeve and a tear fell.dowm his face. I pulled my arm away as fast as I could. He saw, he knew, how did he find out. Was it just a thought and he had to check it. I was scared on what he would do.

But I soon felt to muscular arms wrapp around my torso and hold me close.

"Dont ever do this to yourself again." He whispered hugging me tighter.

I was crying now. I hugged him back tightly.

"Ash can we get out of the rain?"

"Shit sorry, yeah let's get out of the rain  before we get sick."

We ran to his car getting in and closing the door.

"Liv?"

"Y-yeah."

"I now why you hurt yourself, I saw all the text messages and the voicemails. I need you to make a promise to me. If someone says stuff like that to you, come talk to me. Dont harm yourself."

"P-promise."

Okay I know it's a crappy short chapter. But I am a busy person, so In Bob Ross terms this was a happy accident of a chapter. God I need to stop watching Bob Ross.

Okay by no clue when I'll post the next chapter.