Two weeks later

"So liv do you want hang out with me and the guys today?" Luke asked walking into my room.

"Is he going to be there?" I asked referring to Ashton. I haven't been talking to him since he confronted me about my "bad habit" I wasnt mad at him I just didn't want to talk to him, because I know that he will bring it up when he manages to get me alone.

"Well there is four guys, so which he?" I glared at him, I told him, I didn't want to talk to Ashton, but I never told him why and I'm not planning to. "Yes Ashton will be there, but I can protect you from his big mouth. Please you haven't left your room since, well with the exception of school."

"If I say yes will you leave me alone?"

"Yes and no. Now get ready, meet you at the arcade. This time no skipping out."

"Fineee!" I whined and moved myself out of bed. He laughed and walked out of my room closing the door behind him.

Time skip because I'm lazy and I need to post a chapter before you all go crazy.

"Oliva! Glad you finally decided to leave your cave." Micheal joked putting an arm around my shoulders guiding me towards the other three boys. "Look who finally came out of her cave." He laughed and I elbowed him in the side. He mouthed 'ow' before he let go of me and sat beside Ashton.

Ashton didn't take his eyes off of me until calum spoke up. "Pizza anyone?" Everyone nodded and calum smiled.

"Ash, can you go order it I'm to lazy."

"Really you ask us if we want pizza and you then tell me to order it."

"Oh shut up take liv with you then."

"N-" I couldn't finish my sentence before I knew it I was being dragged away by Ashton out of the arcade across the street to the pizza place. "Ow Ashton let go of me."

"No, we need to talk." He said sternly, looking forward we sat down at a booth after he ordered to large peperion pizzas. "Why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not." Yes I am.

"You sure seem like it."

"Well I'm not." Yes you are idiot.

"Is it because of-" he trailed off looking at my arms that were covered by my sweater.

"No." Yes, stop lying to him me!

"Are there any new ones?"

"No," okay me, he is trying to help you stop lying to yourself

"Really?" He said, before pulling up my sleeves, he shook his head and covered my arms again. "Stop it! Stop harming yourself. It's not worth it liv. Please for me."

"I think I should go."

"You can't keep avoiding me. I'm going to whatever I can to help you through this."

OMFG SHE A POSTED. I last posted November 15, its December 9th. . . . . . Well👏I suck. Srry please forgive me. Please for the sake of ashton's adorable face? No okay ya know I probaly deserve it. Okay bye 5sos fam who i image is reading this book.