*Ashton*

I woke up to a loud bang, but not loud enough to wake up luke or his mom. I sat up and looked at my phone. 5:30 am my phone read, who was up at 5 in the morning. I quietly stood up from the carpet floor I was sleeping on and sneaked out of Luke's room.

I dim light was on under Oliva's door, I instantly knew that the loud crash sound was her. I knocked on the door quietly, no answer, I knocked again, still no answer. I started to worry at this point. I opened the door quietly to see Oliva on the floor picking up pencils that had spilled all over the floor. She stopped what she was doing when she saw me.

"Need some help?" I laughed out, picking up a blue pencil crayon. She looked down and nodded. I shut her door so nobody would wake up from us picking up the pencils. "Couldn't sleep?"

"I couldn't then I got tired so I went to bed the woke up at 5 and couldn't get back to sleep the time change is a little different her then back home." She smiled at me.

"So you dropped all your pencils and pencils crayons?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her. I had a hand full of pencils and pencils crayons I was gesturing to.

"That well I decided to draw then I went to bed then I woke and decide to finish the drawing, and then I knocked all my pencils everywhere." She sighed, putting her pencils in her pencil case. I laughed and shook my head. Honestly my mom would love her.

After we picked up all her pencils, we ended up watching the Nightmare Before Christmas on her laptop since it was her favourite movie. She didn't hesitate to sing to each song as she knew the lyrics to all of them. Half way through the movie luke came in and started to watch it.

We were all laughing to how stupid we each looked singing along to Ooggie boogie's song.

>>Oliva<<

It was 9 in the morning and all we were doing was listening to Panic! At The Disco and My Chemical Romance. That time of all of us hanging out I feel like I made a bunch of friends in the one day of being in another county.

After breakfast Luke and Ashton Planned to take me on a tour of Sydney, We were going to meet up with Calum and Michael.

I got up stairs and threw on my soul eater shirt over top of a thin long sleeve with black and white strips to cover my arms. I put a pair of shorts on and knee high socks. I put my hair up into a bun then did my make up.

I went down stairs to find all four boys waiting in the livingroom. They were watching family guy. To be honest I am not a big fan of it. Michael waved at me and moved over and made room for me on the couch. I smiled and sat down beside him. Liz made everyone breakfast, everyone seemed to be have little conversation with everyone and I happened to find myself talking with Ashton who was sitting by me again.

"You do know its supposed to be hot today. Are you sure you don't want to wear a tshirt?" Ashton asked.

"No, I'm fine. I always dress like this, I'm used to the heat." I smiled at him trying convince him that, that's the only reason I wear long sleeves.

"Okay," I don't think he is buying it. "Question what is Soul Eater?" He asked looking at the shirt I was wearing.

My eyes grew wide, he hadn't heard of Soul Eater, It's probably one of my favorite animes. "Its an anime, and its amazing." I sassed looking away from him. He giggled and stood up from the table.

"We should get going on that tour of Sydney so Oliva doesn't get lost on Monday." Ashton said taking his plate to the kitchen.

Everyone cleaned up and we went to get our shoes on. Ashton wasn't kidding when he said it was supposed to be hot today. We decided to walk because it would be to hot in the car. I was tempted to roll up my sleeves but I couldn't, nobody knew and nobody was going to find out.