We all raced down stairs to the dinning room,  "I hope you like stir fry because this I know will feed four adult boys that still live at home." Mrs. Hemmings smiled at me. 

"Hey we just got off our world tour give us a break we haven't eaten a good meal in like 10 months!" Luke defended him and his friends.  

"It's my favourite," I smiled while taking a seat by ashton.  He smiled at me and then started dishing his plate out.  "Liz? I was wondering how do you know my mom?"  I asked her dishing out my plate. 

"Your mother never mentioned me? I would have thought she would have. She's been sending me christmas cards with your school picture in it for years, but she stopped sending them to me after grade eleven. Your mom and I went to high school together, we were best friends, then she moved away to go to college and never came back." Liz said looking at me. "You were born four years later and she got married to your dad."  

The rest of dinner was quiet, until luke spoke up and started to talk about the guys world tour, but I wasn't listening, the voices that I hadn't heard in along time came back to me. 

'Your mother doesn't even trust you.' 

'Your a waste of time' 

'Ugly'

I snapped out of it when ashton accidentally hit my arm. "Sorry about that." He said then glaring at calum who was on the other side of him. I didn't say anything and just stayed quiet. Those voices are what make me do what I do to myself.  Ashton's big smile disappeared from his face and it was replaced with worry. 

"Luke, your helping me with clean up. You three try not to scare her back to america." Liz said and luke whined but didn't fight with his mom. The four of us got up from the table and walked to the living room.

"I'll be back I should call my mom and tell her i'm here, I should have called her when I got her." I said making my way up to my new room.  I already told my mom I was here, I texted her, I just needed to get way from everyone, just in case I break down crying in front of everyone.

I shut my door then sat in the corner of my room the voices repeating over and over in my head. I began to cry quietly in my room.

"You okay?" I heard a male voice with a strong Australian accent ask. I wiped my eyes and looked up to see Ashton in front of my door, he shut the door behind him so nobody could hear our conversation. 

"Y-yeah, just home sickness i'm not used to living on the other side of the world before. The room painted like mine just reminds me of home." I lied, and I just wanted that lie to be true. 

"If you need someone to talk to I'm here. Pass me your phone." He said asking for it.  I passed it to him, "Um, whats your password?"

"I'm not going to give my password to a complete stranger." I standing up from the corner. 

"I promise I wont tell the guys. Come on please I cross my heart and hope to die." He said with puppy eyes.

"Fine 1996." I said rolling my eyes. 

"The year you were born?" He laughed typing in the password.

"Yes but thats not why I picked it, that- Know what never mind it doesn't matter." 

he looked at me with concern before he typed what ever he was typing in my phone. Then he grabbed his phone out and started typing on his phone. 

"Here now the guys have your number and you have all ours. I'll add you into our group chat." He said handing me my phone.  "I'm gonna go the guys think i'm in the washroom. If you want we are all hanging out in luke's room playing the xbox if you want to join." I nodded, why not go be a normal 22 year old and play the xbox.  I followed ashton out of the room and a cross the hall to Luke's. 

"What took you so long?" Calum asked Ashton. 

"I went to see if Oliva wanted to hang out with us." Ashton said sitting down on Luke's bed.  I sat down beside michael, and he handed me an controller.

"I challenge you to a mario cart battle!" Michael declared.

"Oh it's on," I said back to him.   We spent the rest of the  night playing mario cart, until Calum and Micael left to go home. Ashton deiced to spend the night and I went to spend the first night in my new room.  I laid there for a little bit but couldn't sleep, I need to get used to the time change here.

I sighed and sat up, I grabbed my phone plugged my headphones in. I pulled my sketch book out and my pencils.

I just sat there listening to music drawing. I didn't even know what I was drawing, I was just caught up in the moment of what a piece of paper and a pencil could do.