Party

Alex's POV

Tomorrow is Kian's birthday and he wants to through a house party. have been to a few house party's but not one like Kian's. Kian is a BIG party boy. he loves having HUGE partys so I'm a bit nervous. I walked into my room at the O2l house. now that Sam and I are back together it's not as awkward in the house but, Connor won't let us share a room. I laid down on my bed and started going through my Kim Kardashian game notifications. then I thought what am I going to wear to the party!? OMG! I have nothing to wear. I looked at the time on my watch. 2:00am. I don't know how it got this late. after I came home from the "date" we all had a lazy day because we were sore from sleeping on the ground. I turned off my phone and tried to sleep. I couldn't get comfortable. I texted Sam and told him I couldn't sleep. Seconds later he opened my door and said, "I couldn't sleep either. he snuggled up close to me and we drifted off side by side.

The next morning I woke up and saw that Sam wasn't there. I walked down stairs. I saw Sam watching TV. I made myself a pop tart and laid down next to him. I decided to text Savanna.

To:Sassy😜

Hey...I have nothing to where to the party.

From:Sassy😜

LETS GO SHOPPING!

To:Sassy😜

Meet me at the mall in 10

From:Sassy😜

K

I told Sam where I was going. I went upstairs and quickly got ready. we lived only like 5 min away from the mall so I had 5 min to change and leave. I left my hair the way in was because it didn't look bad. I hopped in the car and drove to the mall. I met Savanna and we found a really pretty dress at Forever 21. it was pink and had sparkles at the top. I got matching black heels to go with it.

*at the party*

Because it was a birthday, they had cake. I guess when i went to the bathroom someone put something in my food because when I ate it I blacked out. When I woke up I was in my bed with Sam. I got up and went in the shower because Sam was still asleep. He got up and said, "what happened last night?"

"I don't know, after I ate my cake, I blacked out."

"That's explains why I blacked out."

"It was in the cake."

"GREAT!" we walked downstairs and looked around. IT WAS A MESS! I mean DISASTER! I yelled, "KIAN FREAKIN LAWLEY, GET YOUR SORRY BUT DOWNSTAIRS NOW!" moments later Kian ran downstairs. "What?!"

"Look at this mess."

"Crap!" We all started to clean up when I started to want to through up. I ran to the bathroom and puked. Sam came up behind me and said, "Are you hungover?"

"No, I don't feel bad."

"Oh my gosh."

"What?"

"What if your pregnant?!"

"Oh my gosh!" I said leaning back with an upset look on my face.

"Hey, we don't even know if you are."

"Your right Sam. I'm going to go get a test."

"Ok." I left an came back. I ran into the bathroom and all of them were positive. MY LIFE IS OFFICIALLY RUINED!