Injuries

Matt's POV

I woke up and I got off the floor. I looked around and saw no one at my house. I went downstairs and found nothing but ripped clothes, a chair, and I rope. then I thought that's a bit weird. I walked into the kitchen to get some water and I found myself lying on the floor. OH MY GOSH! I'm dead. how could I be looking at myself. then I saw a bright light. I got scared and ran into my living room and sat down. I turned on the tv and sat there for about 30 min before I heard my door open and I heard instant sobbing and some one that seemed to be on the phone panicking. I just sat there and all of the sudden Sam came in and turned off the tv, and sat down on the chair across the room. I saw a tear start to form in his eye but it quickly disappeared when he looked at me.

Sam's POV

I looked over at the couch and saw a little dent in the couch cushion. it was the perfect size for someones bum. I called Alex in the room and showed her the bump. then we heard the ambulance across the road and quickly ran outside.

Alex's POV

When Sam showed me the bump I saw Matt sitting there. I have always been able to see spirits, but I didn't want to scare Sam since he is afraid of ghosts. the doctors took Matt into the ambulance and the police started to interview Sam and I.

"Are you Alexandria Franta?"

"Yes sir."

"Ok well, is it true that Matthew Espinosa raped you?"

"Yup"

"Well why didn't you call the police?"

"Because, I didn't want Matt or Sam to go to jail."

"Alexandria, Sam is not going to jail because he was just defending you, but if Matt is dead his family can press charges."

"Ok"

"When Matthew kidnapped you where exactly were you?"

"In an alley somewhere."

"Could you show us?"

"Honestly no because I was crying over something and I started running. I couldn't see where I was going and eventually found my self in an alley way."

"Where were you when you started running?"

"Outback"

"Ok, thank you. you can sit in the police car and we are going to take you somewhere."

"Ok"

Sam's POV

When we walked outside an older woman pulled me to the side.

"Are you Samuel Pottorff?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Ok, how did you know Alex was kidnapped?"

"She called me."

"Did you mean to kill him?"

"No but is he dead?"

"To be honest Samuel I don't know?"

"Oh"

"You aren't going to jail because you were defending Alex, but if he is dead then his family can press charges."

"Ok"

*at the hospital*

Alex's POV

When we arrived at the hospital Matt was still alive. after about 10 min. a loud beep started to come out of the device connected to him. the doctors rushed in and we had to exit the room. about 30 min later a doctor came out with a happy expression on his face.

"Ok well, when Matthew was knocked out he had an asthma attack and we luckily could save him. he will be able to leave the hospital in about a week because he has a broken jaw. I have to say that was about the happiest news I have ever heard. I walked into the room and sat down next to Matt.

"Hey, are you you up?"

"Yeah, I'm so sorry for what I did."

"It's ok but, I have some good news!"

"What?"

"I'm pregnant!"

"Good for you guys!"

"What? No, your the father."

"But the thing is Alex, I don't want it."

"W-what?"

"My mom will kill me if she thinks that I have a child! The plan is that you will say that you were drinking that night and you just remembered that it wasn't me it was someone else. then your going to say that you lied to Sam and that your totally got the guys mixed up."

"No Matt I'm not lying! you think that I am going to let you get out of trouble! No! your family is rich enough to bail you out! the baby is going to have nothing to do with you! you won't get to see,touch or even think about my child. do I make myself clear?!"

"Crystal! Now all you have to deal with is your parents ." Crap I totally forgot! my mom is going to kill me!