Trouble

Alex's POV

Aaron ran up to me and held me in his tight warm grip. I pushed him away and ran out of the room. I pulled out my earplugs and started to listen to Amnesia by 5sos as a started to walk down the street. the lyrics played in my mind.

"I remember the day you told me you were leavin'

I remember the make up runnin' down your face"

I pulled out one ear plug and I could hear someone behind me. I didn't want to know who it was so I decided that I would walk to the park which wasn't to far away. I sat down on the park bench and the song was now, Black Widow by Iggy Azalea.

"I'm gonna love ya, until you hate me. and I'm gonna show ya, what's really crazy. you should have known better, than to mess with me harder. I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya, gonna love ya, gonna love ya, like a Black Widow baby." I felt a rather small hand rest on my shoulder and I quickly jerked around but only to find Trevor standing behind me. I took out my earphones.

"What are you doing here Trevor?"

"I followed you."

"Why?"

"Because I love you." then he ran. he ran away. now I know how it feels for someone to run away. I shouldn't run from my fears. I should face them like a strong woman should. wait wait wait wait! did Trevor just say he loved me!?

"TREVOR!" I yelled. No answer. I decided to walk home. on the way back I got a text.

From:Trevor👑

Do you love me back?

To:Trevor👑

I'm sorry but I don't like you like that. I love Sam.

I felt bad but there was nothing I could do. I just didn't like him back. I

couldn't. I walked back to the house. I opened the door and saw that Aaron was gone.

"Where is Trevor?" Ricky asked.

"I don't know he ran away after he said that he-" I stopped myself.

"Said that he what?"

"Nothing." I couldn't tell Sam. I know where Trevor is. he is at the old abandoned warehouse. he told me one day that, that is where he would go when he is really upset. I walked outside and drove to the warehouse. I turned the key and walked up to the door. I slowly opened it and saw razors all over the floor. and then I saw Trevor sitting up against a car with gashes in his wrists. he was passed out and he cut because of me. I did this to him.