Why her?

Aaron's POV

I was so excited for Alex and I's date! I decided that I would set up a picnic at the old trail we used to go on. it lead to a big field and that's where I was going to put the blanket and food. I walked down the trail with a basket, candles, and some lights. When I got to the field I started to set up and I noticed someone else setting up for a date. I couldn't make out who it was so I shrugged it off and kept setting up. when 7:00 creeped along I went and to the O2l house to pick Alex up. When I got there I saw her sitting with Trevor on the front porch. oh god.

Alex's POV

*back at the hospital*

"Trevor I-"

"What Alex?!"

"I am going on a date with Aaron."

"Ok so, you broke my heart once, twice, and now three times?!"

"I'm sorry...he asked asked me first. if you asked me first I would have turned him down."

"Get out." he whispered.

"What?"

"GET OUT!" I ran out with tears in my eyes. Kian captured me and held me over his shoulder.

"You are not running away again missy!"

"Put m-me d-down!"

"I'm sorry but that won't be possible."

"Kian p-please! I'm serious right now! I won't run away!"

"Promise?"

"Promise." he let me down and I walked away. I walked out the front door and into Kian's car. I started to drive towards the house. I plugged my phone into the car and started to play "wildlife" by jack and jack. I pulled into the driveway and turned the key. I ran up to the door with tears in my eyes. I rang the doorbell several times before Sam finally opened the door. I pushed him away and ran upstairs to my room. I slipped under the covers and cried my eyes out. I eventually fell asleep and dreamed of a place that I could call home. a place with no drama. a place that I can feel safe in. I was awakened by someone sitting on my bed. I looked up and saw Sam sitting there.

"What?"

"You were crying in your sleep."

"Oh, well I'm fine now so you can leave."

"Ok...love yo- I mean night"

"Night." I drifted back to sleep and this time I was awoken by my alarm. I looked at the time. 8:00. I hopped out of bed and got in the shower. I washed myself and the I decided to put some clothes on and go down stairs. As I was walking down I heard moaning. I stopped in my tracks. I could recognize that moan. it was Sam. I turned the corner and saw Sam kissing Acacia.