Back

Alex's POV

I woke up and looked around. I rubbed my eyes and looked over at Connor. He was face timing Kian.

"Yeah dude!" Kian yelled

"She is a bitc-, oh hey Alex..."

"Who!?" I yelled

"Acacia"

"What did she do?"

"She um...never mind"

"TELL ME!"

"she um... she kinda, said that she kinda had um sex with um Sam..."

"WHAT!"

"don't freak out! It was all a lie." I grabbed my phone and looked at all my notifications.

I dialed Sam's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you out of jail?"

"Yeah Kian got me out this morning."

"WHAT HAPPENED WITH ACACIA!?"

"ok, calm down."

"No! tell me!"

"Well, this morning I tripped her when I saw her walking down the street and she was all like, 'Imma get you back!' and she said that we had sex and put it all over twitter and Instagram."

"Well, what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know. I'm on my way now ok."

"Ok"

"Love you, bye"

"Love you too, bye" I hung up and looked over at Connor who was looking at me.

"I love you lil sis."

"I love you too." I got up and squeezed in next to him one the little behind bed. he kissed my forehead and held me close. we drifted off to sleep like that.

Sam's POV

I walked up to the room and opened the door. I found Alex and Connor cuddled up together. I snapped a quick picture and posted it. I picked Alex up and layed her in her bed and cuddled up next to her. I held her as close as possible. waited for her to wake up.

Alex's POV

My eyes fluttered open. I looked up and saw a Sam. I pecked his lips lightly and his eyes fluttered open.

"I love you"

"Always and forever?"

"Always and Forever." he leaned in and kissed me.

The End

Epilogue

Narrators POV

Alex and Sam got married 5 years later. Alex saved her virginity until marriage and Sam respected that. they had two kids. One girl named Ally and a boy named Jake Collin. everyone called him JC. they grew old and died in each others arms of old age. Matt married Acacia. Aaron married Ariana. Kian married Andrea. Connor married Jenn. Jc married Savanna. Trevor met this girl named Emma and they got married. Ricky married Arden. They all became famous and grew old.

I am starting a new fanfic called Tonight, I will love you about Ashton Irwin! go check it out! I'm just starting it!