Trevor?

Alex's POV

After I hung up with Aaron I got a call from the hospital. that's weird.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Mrs.Pottorff?"

"Um, no this is Ms.Franta."

"Oh well, is Samuel John Pottorff the father of your baby?"

"Well not by blood, but we were planning on telling him/her that when she comes out."

"Ok, who was the blood father?"

"Matthew Lee Espinosa."

"Ok ma'am, also Mr.Moran isn't doing to well, you might want to stop by."

"Oh my gosh I totally forgot! I'm on my way now!" I hung up and jumped on the couch to get everyone's attention.

"Attention all idiots!" I said in a deep voice.

"Mr.Moran is still in the hospital and needs back up pronto dente! Now move out!" I was trying to act like I was an army general, but I guess it wasn't my style. we all stood up and piled into one of the cars. Kian drove us to the hospital and we went into Trevor's room.

I went in first, just to make sure he was feeling alright.

"Trevy Trev?"

"Yes Alex?" he said fluttering his eyes open.

"Hey love. I brought the boys if you want to see them."

"Let them in." I walked over to the door and let them in.

"Hey lil bro!" Ricky said.

"Still got them notes from above?" Kian asked.

"You know it!" he said winking.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked.

"I would like to talk about it with you alone." I gave the boys that😬👉 "time for you to leave" look. they left and I turned to Trevor.

"They are letting me out tonight and I wanted to know if you would go on a date with me tomorrow night at 7.

A/N

Cliff hanger! will she chose Aaron or Trevor!?

Who do you ship?!

#Alron

#Tralex

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share!

Love you all...Stay Beautiful! -Alex😜✌👅