Too Much

Alex's POV

"I love you, but I can't be with you."

"W-what?" tears were already starting to form.

"Alex, I love you. I really do, but I have a girlfriend back at home." I slapped him as hard as I could and ran upstairs screaming. I texted Sam back.

To: Sam😜

Never mind. I'm all yours.

I shut off my phone and I slammed my door shut. I quickly changed into some better clothes and did my hair real nice. I added a bit of mascara and lip stick and ran downstairs. I jogged through the front door and called Connor to come pick me up. He was at Ariana's I think.

"Hello?"

"Hey Con! Can you come pick me up?"

"Isn't your boyfriend there?"

"He isn't my boy friend anymore."

"I'll be right over." he hung up and I decided to sit in the grass and play that piano tiles game. before I knew it I heard Aaron walk outside. he stood there for about 1 minute and them he came and sat next to me.

"Alex?"

"What." I said impatiently.

"Look I-"

"Aaron, I am done! I am done with your lies! I can't believe you would get that close with me and then break my heart!"

"I just forgot about her! when she saw my post on twitter of you and I kissing she broke up with me."

"Well, that's too bad for you."

"So will you take me back?" he said quietly.

"*LAUGHTER* UM, LET ME THINK, NO!"

"Why not?"

"Because I love Sam." at that moment Connor pulled up and jumped in the car and drove away.