I cant take it

Alex's POV

I ran over to Trevor and shook him awake.

"TREVOR!" I yelled. I felt his chest to make sure he was alive, I felt a heartbeat but it was like 5 seconds apart. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

"Hello, this is 911 what is your emergence?"

"I just found my friend laying on the ground with razors and lots of blood!"

"Where are the cuts?"

"His wrists"

"Ok, is he conscious?"

"No, but he has a slow heartbeat."

"Ok, where are you?"

"The old abandoned warehouse off of Longview rd."

"Ok an ambulance is on their way. Stay calm honey and stay with your friend."

"Ok." I hung up and whispered into Trevor's ear.

"I will stay with you through this." I leaned in and kissed his lips. I heard a bang and I quickly turned around. Sam.

"Sam I-"

"No Alex! I am sick and tired of your excuses! first Aaron and now Trevor! what a slut!" he ran out and I burst into tears. I can't believe he called me a slut! I heard the ambulance outside and I ran out to show them where he is.

"He is on the s-second f-floor." I managed to ramble out. once they got Trevor out I hopped into the back of the ambulance. I held Trevor's hand. his eyes fluttered open.

"That kiss was amazing!" he slured. he sounded drunk as a skunk.

"TREVOR, have you been drinking?!"

"You know it sweets!" I quickly removed my hand from his in disgust. I am almost of age and I don't even drink.

"Aww, I like holding your had babe!"

"DON'T, call me that!"

"Why are you mad at me?"

"Because now Sam hates me! if you just wouldn't have told me you liked me, none of this would happened!" We arrived at the hospital and the doctor told me I had to either leave or sit in the waiting room if I wasn't family. I decided to leave because Trevor's mom was there. I drove to the house and I saw that Sam's car was gone. I just went inside and sat next to Kian. I turned to him and pulled him into a hug. I cried into his shoulder and he pulled me into his lap. I sat there for a while, while he rubbed my back. after about 10min. the for swung open. Sam was standing in the doorway with tears in his eyes. It just made me even more sad so I turned back to Kian and buried me head in his neck and pretty much soaked his shirt. Sam walked up stairs and Kian said, "Wanna talk about it?"

"Sure, well Trevor told me he loves me and I rejected him. he ran to the warehouse and I found him passed out from cutting himself. I kissed him thinking no one was looking but Sam was behind me. he called me a slut because of the whole thing with Aaron and now Trevor."

"Where is Trevor?!"

"At the hospital with his mom."

"Connor stop!" I heard Sam yell. I ran upstairs only to find Sam lying and the floor with Connor on top of him. Kian pushed him off. I guess Connor heard our conversation.

A/N

I haven't had one of these in a while! who are y'all?! well good to know! I hope y'all are enjoying this story! don't forget to vote, comment, and share! love you all...stay beautiful! -Alex😜✌👅