Mixed feelings

Alex's POV

This morning I woke up and reached to my left. I only found emptiness. oh wait. I forgot. I no longer have a boyfriend to snuggle with. I got up and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I slowly walked downstairs and I found Jc and Savanna laying on the couch together.

"Hey boo!" Savanna said laughing.

"Hay gurl! Have you seen Sam?"

"No why?"

"Because, I'm trying to avoid him." I said opening the fridge.

"I heard that." Sam said turning the corner that leads to the guest bedroom. I smirked at him and grabbed a toaster strudel. I popped it in the toaster and sat on the counter to wait.

"Hey Sam!" I said trying to annoy him.

"Hey love!"

"One don't call me that and two why are you sleeping in the guest bedroom?"

"Because I couldn't wake up in that room and not reach over and snuggle with you."

"Sure, whatever."

"I probably looked like an idiot last night! I literally fell off the bed looking for you! then I was like maybe if I'm in a different room I won't think about her."

"Oh you mean the slut you broke up with!"

"No, I mean the sweet beautiful one that I sitting on the counter waiting for a toaster strudel that is already done!" I looked over and saw the toaster smoking. I ran over to it and pulled out two black rectangles. I through them away and sat down on the couch.

"Aren't you hungry?" Jc said.

"Lost my appetite looking at Sam's boner!"

"Hahahahhaahha!" We all laughed except Sam who just covered himself and wobbled to the bathroom. I got a call from Aaron.

"Yellow!"

"Hey Alex!"

"Wuz up bæ?!"

"I'm sorry for leaving early, I just didn't want to cause drama!"

"Oh it's fine...Sam and I are done!"

"So I have a chance."

"Yeah sure Aaron!"

"I said that out loud?!"

"Yup!"

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I feel really stup-"

"It's ok! I like you too Aaron..."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, and I wouldn't mind going on a date."

"Ok I'll pick you up at 7:00! dress casual!"

"Kk, luv ya bye!"

"Luv ya too, bye!" I guess it's a date.

A/N

Who do you ship?!

#Salex

#Alron