#1 Detention room

"Detention!"
"Detention!"
"Detention!"
These are the only words I've heard from the teacher ever since Jungkook and my pranking war started. Detention was starting to be a daily habit. Punishment was starting to be a daily habit. Scolding was starting to be a daily habit. Pranking was starting to be a daily habit. Seeing Jungkook's face was starting to be a daily habit. Everything regarding Jungkook was becoming a daily habit. Right now, I was outside the classroom together with Jungkook getting a huge scolding from our teacher, Mrs. Seo. "What are you guys up to again?" She asked furiously. "This is the hundredth time you guys are getting scolded outside the classroom by me!" She shouted at us. "Wow. You counted? Good for you," Jungkook said clapping his hands sarcastically in front of Mrs. Seo's face. I stomped on his foot to make him shut up. "Ow! What was that for?" He shouted at me. "I didn't do anything," I said. "I saw what you did, Ms Kang," The teacher said. I rolled my eyes. "Don't you roll your eyes in front of me," The teacher reprimanded. I was sick of the scolding, and detention. "Detention for both of you. 1 hour," The teacher said. "But," I said.
"2," The teacher corrected.
"You can't!" Jungkook shouted.
"3. And by the way, I just did," she said. "Savage," I sung.
"After that, clean every single toilet in this school," the teacher said pleased with what she had done. "No! There are six levels in the school! How do you expect us to finish? And," I said. "It's filthy, especially the boys," I said. "You went there before?" Jungkook teased. "It's obvious unless you don't have common sense or something," I said rolling my eyes. "Anyways, report to the detention room after school," she said. "Where is it?" Jungkook asked the teacher. "You know where it is," The teacher said. "You should be very familiar by now," she said with a smile. The teacher walked back into the classroom. "Do jumping jacks all the way until class ends," The teacher ordered from the classroom. We started doing our jumping jacks. "This is all our fault that we are in this situation right now," I complained. "Who was the one who spilled juice on me?" He asked. "Who?" I asked sarcastically. I knew it was me. In third grade. "Who else?" He asked. We continued doing our jumping jacks. I looked at the clock. You can do this. It's just one more hour of jumping jacks with Jungkook. "How many more hours?" He asked as if reading my mind. "Take a look for yourself," I said. "Can't you just help?" He asked. "One," I did slowly. "Thank you," He said sarcastically. "Jungkook, Yoona, come in," the teacher said. We went in and stood in front of the teacher's table. "We are going to change seats go pack your bags," she said. We went to the table immediately and packed up. "Taehyung, Irene. Jimin, Yurae. Jin, Jisoo. And lastly," she said. Before she could end, I looked at my surroundings and there was only one person left who could sit with me. Jeon Jungkook. You Son of a b***! "Jeon Jungkook and Yoona," she ended. "I don't want to sit with him!" I shouted. "I don't want to sit with her!" He opposed. "You two are going to have to cooperate with each other," The teacher said smiling. "You are purposely making us suffer," Jungkook complained. "Yeah!" I shouted. "You see? Cooperating already," The teacher said pleased. "Go to your seat now," The teacher said. I stomped to my seat and so did Jungkook. During the lesson, I didn't want to listen and started doodling on my sketchbook. "Give me a piece of paper," Jungkook said. "No," I answered. He took the book away and took a piece of paper. "Jerk," I murmured. "B***" He said. "Thank you," I said sarcastically. "You're welcome," he said back. He started to draw a pink bunny with a cookie in his hands. I couldn't help but to stare at him draw. So charming and attractive. Oh, shoot. I did not just say that. I went back to my own drawing and drew an anime girl. "You like anime?" He asked while looking at my drawing over my shoulder. "Um, a little," I said. "It's good," he said smiling. Who am I talking to right now, it couldn't be Jungkook. Jungkook isn't that nice. "Yours too," I said. He folded it up and gave it to me. "Why?" I asked. "You said you liked it didn't you?" He asked. There was awkward silence between us while we stared at each other's eyes. "Jungkook and Yoona! Did you fall in love with each other already?" The teacher shouted. The whole class laughed. Jungkook stood up and banged the table hard causing a bruise on his hand. Everyone including the teacher went back to doing their own work. He sat back down and hid his hand. "Let me see," I said. He reluctantly placed his hand on the table. There were bruises on his hands. Red and swollen. "You shouldn't have done that," I said taking out some cream and cotton buds. "What did you expect me to do? Sit there without doing anything while we were being made fun of my this idiotic teacher? And one last thing, do you carry them around all day?" He asked. "Yep," I answered applying the cream on his wound.  "Why?" He asked. "Caning," I answered. "Show me. I showed you mine," he said. "After I finish helping you clean the wound," I said smiling. I kept the cream and cotton buds into my bag and threw away the used ones. "So?" He asked. "Fine," I said. I took off my jacket and showed him the cane scars that I got on my hands. "Who did this?" He asked. "Myself," I answered. "Why?" He asked. I didn't answer. Every single time someone asks me that question, I would answer with tears rolling down my cheeks. Because, my parents died in a car accident. I was depressed. So, I bought a cane to cool myself down. He turned to the front seeing as I didn't want to tell him why. "It's okay, you can tell em when you're ready," He said smiling. "Thanks," I said. He smiled even wider. "You aren't that bad after all," he complimented. "You aren't too," I said chuckling...
"Class dismissed," the teacher said. Me and Jungkook walked to the detention room together as usual just not together. We entered the room and saw the detention teacher. "You two again," The teacher said. "The teacher told me to get you to do your homework, so. You better get started while I go to the toilet," The teacher said. Toilet. He always says he wants to go to the toilet but he always comes back only when our detention ends. I took out my homework. "How about, I do half and you don half?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "I'll do Math and Geography. You do English and Korean," he said. "Ok," I said. I took out all my homework and worked on my English and Korean while Jungkook did the Math and Geography. Once we were done, we exchanged papers and copied each other's. Within one hour, we were already done and Jungkook went to sleep. I decided that it was time to play a prank on him. I took out a hariboenfrom my bag and clipped it onto his hair and took a picture. "Aigoo, so cute," I teased but he couldn't hear me. "Omma," he whispered. He held my hands. "I ran away. Dad keeps bringing home women. Can you not leave?" He asked. "Jungkook," I whispered. He was still asleep. He held my hands tighter. I looked at him and his hand. "Jungkook, I'm sorry that I pranked you," I whispered. I let him hold my hands while he slept. I took off the ribbon before he woke up.
4 hours later...
"Jungkook, wake up," I called while I shook him. He woke up and saw his hands holding onto mine. "Sorry, I needed to hold something while I was sleeping," he apologised. "Did I say anything funny?" He asked. I thought about what he had said but decided not to tell him. "Uh, no," I said. I lied to him but he seemed relieved. So, I guess it was just a white lie. "Let's go clean the toilet," I said standing up and taking my bag. "Come on," I said trying to pull Jungkook up from his seat. "Where you so heavy?" I asked. "Why're you so mean?" He asked pouting. He finally stood up after multiple tries and picked up his bag. "Thanks for today," Jungkook said.

You have to read the description to know how the prank war started in detail!