#10 Skip rock?

I walked back to the tent restlessly slouching and tried to sleep but the same question kept appearing in my mind. Why did I do that? Why did I scream. I couldn't sleep so I went out to take a breath of air. I put in my hoodie so that no one would notice me. I walked to the bench near the fireplace and found a familiar figure at the seat. I walked to the bench once I found out who it was. "Jungkook?" I called. He looked at me and smiled. "Come," He said and pat at the spot next to him. I sat down and asked, "What are you doing out here in the dark?"
"Couldn't sleep," He answered. "You?"
"Same here."
"Why did you, shout at the girls?" He asked. "I don't know either," I said embarrassed. "I think that you're falling for me," He said with a smile. "Huh, you wish," I said laughing and punched him on the shoulder. Unknowingly, my troubles went away and I fell asleep on the shoulder of Jungkook again.

Next morning...
I felt a slap on my face and I landed on the ground. Once I was fully awake, I found myself surrounded by many girls. A blurry figure came towards me and pulled me up. The vision got clear. It was Jungkook. He stood in front of me and shouted at the girls. "What are you doing?" He shouted. "That b*** stole you away from me!" She answered back. "I was never yours!" He shouted. She was taken aback by what he said and took a step back. "Get out of my sight! I never want to see you ever again, you hear me?" He shouted. The girl ran away crying and the other girls tagged along with her. Tears began to form in my eyes and they rolled down slowly. "Are you ok? I'm so sorry, Yoona," he said as he pulled me into a hug. Tears fell from my cheek and landed on Jungkook's black coloured hoodie. "Stop crying," he said. "For all you know, my weakness is actually when you cry," he said and broke the hug. He pecked me on my forehead. "Come on," he said and stretched out his hand leading me to my tent. He took a look at the red mark on my face and asked if I had some concealer. I took it out and he helped me apply it onto my face. "There," He said and handed me my concealer. "All done," he said and smiled at me. "So sorry, the girls hit you because of me," He apologise. "It's ok," I answered. I pulled him into a hug. "Thanks," I thanked him. "Hey, What was our agreement?" He asked. I recalled the agreement and apologise for breaking it. "Let's go out," he said and we both got out of the tent. I looked into the tent and found Yurae sleeping soundly in the tent. I decided to follow Jungkook. "Students! We are going to move to the beach, so pack up your things please!" The instructor announced. Everyone went back into the tent to pack up their things. I took my sleeping bag, and other clothes and my camping bag full of what I had brought out of the tent. "Yurae. Get up," I said. She was a light sleeper and once she heard me, she got up immediately. "Get out. We're moving to the beach," I said and pointed to her belongings then pointed outside. She immediately picked up her things and put them outside. I disassembled the tent and put it in my camping bag along with the other things and went to the bus. I sat at an empty seat and took out my earpieces. Just then, I saw a guy walking towards me and sitting at the seat beside me. "Taehyung?" I called. He smiled at me. "Oh yeah, I'm so sorry that Yurae cheated on you. And I'm not her Best Friend anymore so," I said hoping he wouldn't lash out at me. "Oh, that wasn't what I wanted to talk to you about. I wanted to talk to you about Jungkook," he said chuckling a little. I felt surprised and I was sure that it was obvious that I was. "Jungkook has been different lately, hasn't he?" Taehyung asked. I nodded my head. "Not in a bad way but in a good way," Taehyung said. "I know," I said. "And it's all because of you," Taehyung added. "No, I didn't even do anything," I said shaking my head. "Didn't Jungkook tell you anything? About your character?" Taehyung asked. "Different?" I asked for confirmation. He nodded his head. "So, I hope you can keep him this way," Taehyung said. "If you get what I mean," he added. I nodded my head in acknowledgement as he walked away. After that, Jungkook came and sat down beside me.
[Taehyung]
"Jungkookie," I called. "Hm?" He asked. "You like Yoona very much, don't you?" I asked. "Yep," He answered. I nodded my head happy for him but a little disappointed on the inside too. I liked Yoona as well but I couldn't hurt Jungkook. "I'm going to the bus first," I said and went to the bus. As I was walking, I met Yurae. And she blocked my path. "Get back together with me," she demanded. "Why should I? You're the one who cheated on me," I said. "Again, I did not cheat," she said fiercely. "I don't care. I don't what to hear the excuses you have made up," I said and rolled my eyes. "When have I?" She asked. "You were late for our date. And you said that there was a traffic jam but I saw you right outside the cafe with a guy. Next, Yoona asked me if I liked the Mickey Mouse hoodie that you gave me. But I didn't receive any. I asked you where it was and you tell me that you lost it. I guess you gave that to that guy too. All these excuses you made up. I think that I've had enough of you," I said and walked away. I walked to the bus stop and met Yoona and told her to keep Jungkook the way he was now. Once I saw Jungkook coming, I walked to my original seat.
[Jungkook]
"Hey," He said. I smiled at him and said 'hey' back. Once everyone was at the bus, the bus took us to the beach.

At the beach...
"Students, set up your tent like you did before!" The instructor called. "We're going to take a break before we do our next activity!"
I went to set up my tent and as usual, I placed all my things in order and went to play at the beach. I walked along the water. Just then Jungkook came over with his friends. "Oh, these are my hyungs ," Jungkook said and smiled at me. I looked at them. There were seven of them. "Seokjin, you can call him Jin. Yoongi, you can call him Suga. Namjoon, you can call him Rap Monster. Hoseok, you can call him J-hope. Jimin, you know him. You know Taehyung too," he introduced. "Hello," I said and waved at them. "Hi, I'm Yoona," I introduced myself. "We know," they all said together. "Jungkook told us alot about you," Jin said. "Something different about your personality," Suga added. "He seems really in love with you too," Rap Monster said. I chuckled as I was feeling awkward. "Hyung! You're making her feel awkward!" Jungkook said and punched their chests. "You owe me one," they all said and groaned. "Do you think you hit them too hard?" I asked. "Nah, I hit them like this all the time," Jungkook answered. I shook my head at how childish they were. I smiled at them and helped them up. "Pupils! The next activity will be skipping rock! The one who can skip it most, will win. You have 5 minutes to practice!" The instructor announced. "Do you know how to skip a rock?" Jungkook asked. I shook my head. "I'll teach you," he said with a smile. He threw the rock and it skipped eight times! I gasped at what he had done and tried it out myself. I threw it and it hit the rock and landed on Jungkook stomach. He groaned in pain. "Oh my god!" I shouted and went to help him up. "So sorry!" I apologised. "It's ok, I was like this for my first time too," he said and stood up. "Try again," he said. I threw it and it skipped three times. I jumped in delight. "Wow, not bad," Jungkook said with a smile on his face. I smiled back at him. "Time's up!" The instructor shouted. He came over group by group to look at us skip the rock. Jungkook skipped it ten times while I skipped it five times. "Good job, you two," The instructor praised. "You both have the best record so far," the instructor said nodding his head. We both bowed to show our gratitude. We were anticipating for the award announcement but suddenly, something considered as a big mistake happened. Yurae walked up onto the stage and snatched the mic from the instructor. "Taehyung! I love you, may you please get together with me?" She asked. Taehyung slapped his forehead and shook his head. "No," he said and walked away. I chased after him and asked what was wrong. "Uh, nothing. I want to be alone," he said. "You sure?" I asked. He nodded his head. I went back and stood beside Jungkook. I looked back at Taehyung and he was smiling at me and Jungkook. I faced the front and waited for the results. Yurae ran away crying. "Well, There is only one thing I have to say. The winner is, Jungkook and Yoona again!" The instructor announced. We both cheered and took out medals. The camp passed in a blink of an eye and it was the campfire time. The instructor said through the mic and said, "May the show begin." I thought it was going to be something like people dancing and stuff but it was the least thing that I could ever expect...

" I thought it was going to be something like people dancing and stuff but it was the least thing that I could ever expect