#11 "Yes"

Jungkook got in front of the campfire and so did his hyungs. "1... 2... 3," Jungkook said to his hyungs.
"Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
흩어지네
Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
떨어지네
너 땜에 나 이렇게 망가져
그만할래 이제 너 안 가져
못하겠어 뭣 같아서
제발 핑계 같은 건 삼가줘
니가 나한테 이럼 안 돼
니가 한 모든 말은 안대
진실을 가리고 날 찢어
날 찍어 나 미쳐 다 싫어
전부 가져가 난 니가 그냥 미워
But you're my everything (You're my)
Everything (You're my)
제발 좀 꺼져 huh
미안해 (I hate u)
사랑해 (I hate u)
용서해이
더 잘 보이나 봐
왜 나는 너인지 왜 하필 너인지
왜 너를 떠날 수가 없는지
I need you girl
왜 혼자 사랑하고 혼자서만 이별해
I need you girl
왜 다칠 걸 알면서 자꾸 니가 필요해
I need you girl 넌 아름다워
I need you girl 너무 차가워
I need you girl (I need you girl)
I need you girl, I need you girl
Girl 차라리 차라리 헤어지자고 해줘
Girl 사랑이 사랑이 아니었다고 해줘
내겐 그럴 용기가 없어
내게 마지막 선물을 줘
더는 돌아갈 수 없도록
I need you girl
왜 혼자 사랑하고 혼자서만 이별해
I need you girl
왜 다칠 걸 알면서 자꾸 니가 필요해
I need you girl 넌 아름다워
I need you girl 너무 차가워
I need you girl (I need you girl)
I need you girl, I need you girl," they all sang. Jungkook then came towards me and asked, "Do you want to be my Girlfriend?" I nodded my head as tears of joy rolled down my eyes. I hugged him, touched by what he has done. "Hey, where's our thanks Jungkookie?" Jin asked. "I'll give it to you tomorrow," he said frowning. "Ok, kookie," he said. I started laughing at his nickname. "Kookie?" I asked. He started pouting. "Stop pouting. It isn't nice at all," I warned him. He laughed a little. "Ok, little lovebirds, fly away. The campfire's about to start," the instructor announced. They all went back to their own places while Jungkook and Taehyung sat beside me. "That was nice, huh?" He asked. I nodded my head. "But aren't you scared that I would reject you just like Taehyung and Yurae?" I asked. "I'm ok with it, actually," he said. I looked at Taehyung and caught him staring at me with a weird facial expression. He went back to normal when he saw me. "Weren't you and Yurae like this before?" I asked. "Don't talk to me about her," he said rolling his eyes. "Come on, I'm sure you can find another person who loves you and you love her back," I said smiling. "Uh, thanks," he said chuckling. I went back to Jungkook and asked him to comfort his Best Friend. I switched places with him.
[Jungkook]
"V, cheer up bro. Enjoy the heat from the campfire," I told him. "I don't enjoy it. You just love to torture you own senses," he answered. "How can you not like it?" I asked. "Let's do an experiment," I said. "Yoona, do you like the heat from the fire?" I asked. She shook her head. I went back to Taehyung awkwardly. "So," I continued. "Maybe it's true but, I'm sure you can find your true love," I comforted him. "Maybe, one day I will," he answered. "Yoona, he doesn't look like he's cheering up," I told her. I looked at his face and he was still frowning. "You cheer him up or I am going to kill you," she said smiling. "You look like you like him more than me," I said frowning. "Chill. He's my Friend. That's all," She said chuckling. I turned to Taheyung and punched his shoulder. "Yah, cheer up of Yoona is going to kill me," I told him while punching him. He rolled his eyes and looked at Yoona. "Yoona!" Then he smiled to show that he was cheering up. "Thank you," I said relieved. "Did you really believe that?" Yoona asked. "No," I said awkwardly. Yes. I did believe that. "Aigoo, so cute," she said and punched my cheeks. "Let go," I said sternly. She started laughing as she roasted the marshmallow which was on a stick. I took it from her and started to help her roast her marshmallow. "Gee, So kind all of a sudden, huh? Mr. Prankster?" She asked. "When did my name become Mr. Prankster?" I asked her. "Since you started pranking me?" She answered. "Hey, I only pranked you because you spilled the drink on my favourite shirt," I said. "How was I supposed to know?" She asked. "What makes you think that you won't?" She said mimicking my voice. I could remember that I told her that I was going to meet her after school and she said no. That was where the part came out. "Aish, shut up," I said and nudged her head. She rubbed the part where I nudged her. "You little wimp," I teased and ruffled her hair. "Yah! Don't!" she shouted. Everyone started to stare at us. I saw that she was starting to get a little uncomfortable. "Yah! Stop staring! Never seen a couple fight before?!" I asked ferociously. Everyone went back to their own business. "Students! It's time to go back to sleep! We're leaving first thing in the morning so pack your bags and go to sleep, alright?!" The instructor shouted.
[Yoona]
Everyone went back to their tent and I walked back grouchy seeing as I had to sleep with Yurae. I quickly packed my bag as I didn't want to see her and lay on the bed. I couldn't sleep. What Jungkook has done kept me awake until a sudden movement interrupted my thoughts. I saw Yurae walking to my bag. She reached into my bag to take something it and J saw a flash of light. "Yah! Don't touch!" I shouted. I caught her red-handed trying to steal my phone. "What are you doing?" I asked angrily as I snatched it away. I ran to the instructor and told him what had happened. She called Yurae out and I went back to the tent. I placed my phone in my sleeping bag so that she wouldn't take it in case I fell asleep but I didn't after all.

Next morning...
"34, 35, 36," the instructor counted the number of pupils before we got off. "I want to bring you somewhere once we reach the school and after they dismiss us," Jungkook said smiling at me. I nodded my head from shock after what had happened last night. "Hey," Jungkook called and waved his hand in front of me. I snapped out of my thoughts and asked, "Huh?"
"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded my head. "You want to bring me somewhere right?" I asked. He nodded his head. The ride back home was fun as Jungkook and his hyungs were having lots of fun and were teasing him which I found cute. "We've reached!" Jungkook said shaking my shoulder as I had fallen asleep. "Are you too sleepy to go? It's ok, we can go next time if you are," Jungkook said. "No, no. We can go today," I said shaking my head. "Ok," he answered worriedly. He drove the car to a little cottage not far from the school. He knocked on the door and an old lady came. "Jungkookie!" She greeted and hugged him. "Oh! Mrs. Jeon!" I greeted when I saw who she was. I had totally forgotten what she looked like and the puppies outside the cottage warmed my heart. "Jungkook! What about our puppy? She must be starving! I think I should go back to feed it!" I shouted. "Relax. Choeso is here," he said and stopped me. A while later, a puppy cane running towards me. "Choeso!" I shouted when it pounced onto my and licked my face. Mrs. Jeon laughed at the interaction between us. I chuckled a little and picked myself up from the ground that it pushed me onto. "Nice to meet you again, dear," a voice came from the cottage.

 "Nice to meet you again, dear," a voice came from the cottage