#14 Stabbed

I was back at the same place that I had been living in - Jungkook's house. "So nice to be back," I said to myself and jumped onto the bed. "Hot cocoa!" Jungkook shouted from outside the room. His voice was so familiar to me that I didn't even have to see who he was to tell. I opened the door for him and he came into the room before he placed the cups of hot cocoa onto the table. He sat beside me on the bed and the silence begun. "Who was that?" I asked breaking the silence between us. "My ex Girlfriend," Jungkook answered looking at me worriedly. I pinched his cheeks and said, "There's no need to be worried. She's your ex anyways." I smiled at him. Although I said that, I still felt a little jealous on the inside from the way that she hugged him, they must've had loved each other very much. I chuckled a little. He smiled at me. "Thanks for understanding. That's why you're different," he said still smiling at me. I smiled back at him and took my hot cocoa. I took a sip of the drink. "This is the best hot cocoa I have ever tasted!" I shouted. He laughed at how I was acting and drank his hot cocoa too. I saw foam forming on his upper lips. "You have a little something there," I said pointing to it. He tried to wipe the foam off but couldn't find out where it was. I took a tissue paper and helped him wipe it off. Suddenly, I found him staring at me and I stared back at him. I snapped out of my daze and continued to clean the foam off. When I placed the tissue paper onto the tray, I saw Jungkook's face until a pair of soft lips crashed onto mine. I found him kissing me and I giggled in the middle of the kiss. "That's enough, pretty boy," I said when I broke the kiss and continued to drink the hot cocoa. "Finish up and go to sleep. We have school tomorrow," I added. I quickly finished the hot cocoa and Jungkook did as well. Before he went out of the room, he gave me a peck on the cheek. He chuckled as he got out of the room. I changed into a tank top and a pair of pants and got into bed ready to sleep.

Next morning...
"Yah! Don't disturb her! I will never let you go near her again!" I heard Jungkook shout. "She's my Sister. This has nothing to do with you," a man said. I knew that it was my Brother. I quickly got to the living room before they could start a fight. My Brother came closer to me and grabbed my wrist tightly. "Yah! It hurts!" I shouted and tears started to roll down my cheeks. I struggled to get my wrists out of his grasp until Jungkook came and loosened his grip. Jungkook punched my brother's face. "J-Jungkook, don't," I said and stopped him from punching my Brother once more. He took a look at me and placed his hand down. "Are you alright?" He asked me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. From the corner of my eye, I saw my Brother taking out a pen knife about to cut Jungkook. "Watch out!" I shouted and stood in front of Jungkook so that he wouldn't get hurt. Just then, I found a knife in my stomach. Blood was oozing out. Everyone was shocked. My Brother ran away without doing anything to help. Jungkook immediately leaned down and comforted, "Everything is going to be alright. I just need to call the ambulance," he said and took out his phone fast. "Hello? I have a girl here who need medical attention ASAP. Get to —— as soon as you can," Jungkook said. Those were the few words that I could hear before my eyes closed and everything went dark.
[Jungkook]
"Yoona? Yoona?" I called hand I saw her eyes close. The ambulance arrived a while later and took her to the hospital. I went along with them and made two phone calls. "Grandma? Can you come to —— hospital? Yoona was stabbed by her Brother," I told her. "It's ok, Jungkook. She will be alright. I will come here as soon as I can. Stay with her until I get there," she instructed me. I hung up the phone before I called my Mother to tell her what had happened. We arrived at the hospital and Yoona went into the emergency room. And obviously. Everyone knows that that room is the worse room that anyone should get into. But she went in there. I waited outside He room for the doctor to come out and tell me how she was doing. "Jungkook!" My Mother and Grandmother called hurrying towards me. "How is she? Have you told her family yet?" My Grandmother asked. "Her only family is her Brother," I answered. "And He was the one who hurt her. So yeah, her Brother already knows what has happened," I answered furiously. I wasn't angry at my Grandmother or Mother. The person I was angry at was Yoona Brother. "Are you her family member?" The doctor asked. "Her only family was the one who stabbed her. I'm her Boyfriend, The is my Grandmother, and my Mother," I answered. "Well, she might not be able to make it. It's either she wake up after one week or she doesn't wake up at all. She lost a lot of blood. I will help you inform the police about this," the doctor told me. "Th- thanks, doctor," I thanked him. "Jungkook!" Two voices called and hurried towards me. It was Taehyung and Jimin. "Heard what happened. Is everything alright?" Taheyung asked and pat my back. I shook my head and covered my face with my hands as I didn't want to let them see my cry. They both comforted me. I saw a stretcher coming out from the emergency room and followed it. "Two people may come in at one time. Who wants to go first?" The nurse asked. My Grandmother and I raised up our hands. We both went in and found Yoona on the bed unconscious. Tears flowed from my grandmother's eyes when she saw Yoona on the bed. She walked towards her fast. "Yoona. You are like a granddaughter to me. And I will never lose my granddaughter nor my grandson. So I beg you to just wake up, please," my Grandmother begged while she cried. Tears flowed down my cheeks as well when I heard what she said. She sat down beside her and held her hand tightly. A teardrop fell onto Yoona's hands. Seeing her with a tube stuck in her skin and her blood in a plastic bag with her eyes closed and her not making any sound, made me break down. I couldn't stand it anymore and got out of the room. "Someone else can go in now," I said with my head facing the ground. Taehyung went into the room to take a look at Yoona. "Yoona, wake up," I whispered to myself.