#6 Omma

"Omma?" Jungkook called the waiter. The waiter looked at him and called, "Jungkookie?"
"Omma, where have you been?" He asked. "Running away from your dad and all," she said embarrassed. "How could you leave me alone with that jerk?" Jungkook asked. "I'm sorry. I wasn't able to raise you. I was poor," she said with tears rolling down her cheeks. I could see that Jungkook was controlling himself to stop himself from crying. I pat his back while he did so. "Who did you marry now?" Jungkook asked. "Him," The teacher said pointing to a man who was also a waiter. "Sorry, Jungkookie," The waiter apologised. "Sorry means pity. I don't need your pity," Jungkook said and turned away. I signalled to the mom that it was better for her to leave first. "Jungkook, she's not here anymore," he said. Tears were already rolling down his cheeks. I handed him a tissue.
[Jungkook]
"Hey buddy, it's alright," Taehyung said. "At least you have a lot of money and a house," Taehyung said trying to comfort me. But, can money buy me a good Mother? "Come on, let's eat. Don't let that thing ruin our appetite," I said and tucked into the food. Everyone started eating with me but they were all very silent. "Come on guys, I'm really alright," I said smiling. "I'll drive you guys home after this."

After dinner...
[Yoona]
"We're heading to the washroom first," Jungkook and Taehyung said. "Sure," I said. Once they both went in, I made my move along with Yurae. "Hello, you're Jungkook's mom right?" I asked. "Yes," she said with a smile on her face. "Can I have your phone number? I may have a way to get you guys back together," I asked. "Really? Thank you!" She thanked me and we exchanged our phone numbers. Just then, Jungkook came out and we quickly went out of the food stall. Taehyung and a Yurae went home and it was only me and Jungkook left in the car. "Jungkook," I said. "Hm?" He asked. "Is that really your Mother? I didn't say this to make you angry or anything," I asked. "Yep, the one who left me alone with that jerk," Jungkook answered. "But you still love her right? That's why you always sleep talk about her," I asked. The car was filled with silence until we had reached the house. "Yoona, go get some sleep, forget everything thing that had happened today and wake up tomorrow morning ok? I want to bring you somewhere," Jungkook said when he got out of the car. I nodded my head and went to sleep.

Next morning...
I went to change into some comfy clothes - a large t-shirt and a pair of pink denim shorts. "Jungkook, I'm ready," I called. "Yep," He said and got off the couch. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "We're going to meet someone who is special in my life," he said. He drove the car out of the garage and headed off to wherever we were going. Minutes later, we reached the little house. "Oh my god!" I said looking at all the little animals in the garden. "So cute!" I shrieked and patted the bunny. "Grandma!" Jungkook called. An old woman with a smile on her face opened the door. "Hello, dear. Oh, who is this? She is so pretty," Jungkook's grandma said. "Hello, I'm Yoona," I said softly and shyly. "Oh, come in!" She greeted and let us into the house. She went into the kitchen and took out two glasses of water for us. Then, she took out and album. "I don't want to see this," Jungkook said and stood up and walked out of the house. "Don't mind him. He doesn't like this album," she said laughing. I opened it up and found baby pictures. "Are these all Jungkook's?" I asked. "Yes," she answered. "One year after his Mother had ran away, he cane to see me with his luggage and pleaded me to take care of him as he didn't want to stay with that jerk. And so I did. Nowadays, he lives in the other house but he still comes to visit me very often," she said. "Brings back old memories."
"I thought he was a jerk!" I shouted. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I apologised. "Don't worry, dear. You might see him as a jerk now but it is because he is a little playful. Once you get to know him better, he isn't as bad as you think. He might be the greatest man that you have ever known," she explained. I smiled at her. "Let's go outside," Grandma said. "These are my pets," she introduced. "Berry, Jeff, Lisa, Josh and Larry."
"You can have one if you like?" She asked. "Really?" I asked. I hugged her and picked up Larry. "Nah, it's ok," I said shaking my head. "I already have a dog, Choeso," I said. "Oh! Bring him next time you come, will you?" She asked. "I already did. She's in the car," I answered. I went to the car and took out Choeso. She immediately ran to the other animals. "Aigoo, so cute," I said when I looked at all the animals playing together. "She is a playful one, just like Jungkook," she said. "Grandma!" Jungkook called and slouched in embarrassment. "Ok,ok," Jungkook's Grandma said. "Thanks for the visit. Come again!" She said and waved her hand. I waved back with Choeso in my arm. "She is a kind Grandma."