#13 The plan

[Yoona]
I received some messages when I had reached America and decided to take a look at them.
Mrs. Seo: You've gone to America. And I know he reason why. So, I decided to send this to you.
Mrs Seo: Picture 📷
Mrs: Seo: Picture 📷
I found drawings of me and they were all signed by Jungkook.
Mrs. Seo: These are drawn by Jungkook during art class. I realised that they were all pictures of you.
Mrs. Seo: He also asked me to send this to you.
Mrs. Seo: Video.
I played the video and saw Jungkook telling me something. "Hey, Yoona. I know that you are in America. Do you like it there? You went there because of... you know. What I want to say to you is that I don't blame you. Neither should you. I hope that you will come back soon and reunite with me. I'll be waiting for you until I'm not on earth any more," he said. Tears of joy started to roll down my eyes.
Mrs. Seo: Have you seen the video? Come back. I need my star student. :)
Me: Thanks, Mrs. Seo.
I made my decision. I would go back to Korea and face all my troubles together with Jungkook. I quickly caught the next flight back home and boarded it. I was excited to go back to Korea and meet Jungkook once again.
[Jungkook]
"So? How did it go?" Hoseok asked. "She still hasn't replied yet. Maybe she still needs some time to cool if in America," I answered disappointed. "Are you pranking us? If you are, you really suck at it," Suga asked. "No I'm not. What do you mean?" I asked. "Stop acting. Your secret has already been revealed," Namjoon said while he rolled his eyes. I noticed that everyone was looking at what was behind me. I turned around to see what was going on and found Yoona standing at the doorstep with the door open and a luggage in her hand. "I was wondering when you were about to notice me and come help me with my luggage," she told me. I ran towards her and gave her a hug. "Why did you come back?" I asked. "Do they know?" Yoona asked pointing to my hyungs. "They knew Long ago," I answered. "Well, I decided to let my Brother pay for his own actions and meanwhile, I won't have to feel so guilty anymore," she answered. I nodded my head and brought her to the boys. "Let's have a party!" Taehyung exclaimed. "For Yoona!" Jimin exclaimed right after. "Tonight," Suga said. "At nine o'clock!" Jin concluded. "Tonight it is," I said. "With everyone from our class?" Taehyung asked. "Except for Yurae," I added. Yoona smiled at me. I brought her luggage to the guest room and said, "Dress up, come down at nine o'clock. And everyone will be here." She went into the room and nodded her head before she closed the door. Everyone gave me a thumbs up as went back to them. "That wasn't planned. I swear. It was just a coincidence," I explained.  "Yeah. I 'believe' you, Kookie," Taehyung said rolling his eyes. I rolled my eyes back. "Never mind about this already! Let's prepare the party! And order lots of food please!" Jin exclaimed. Everyone sprang into action and started to get the party ready. I put up the decorations, Jin ordered the food, J-hope Jimin and Taehyung welcomed the guests with his smile, Suga took out all he drinks and. Namjoon made sure that everything was ready. Suddenly, I heard footsteps from Yoona's room. "Everyone! Hide!" I whispered. Everyone found heir hiding spots immediately as Yoona exited her room. She walked down the staircase in a red top and skinny jeans. She was in search of everyone until I shouted, "Surprise!"
She jumped in shock of the sudden scream. Everyone jumped out of their hiding spots and shouted, "Surprise!" I could tell from her facial expression that she was touched and happy at the same time. "Let's party!" I shouted to everyone. The music was turned on and everyone started to dance and eat. "May I have a dance?" I asked and held out my hand. She took my hand and answered, "gladly." I smiled at her and brought her to the dance floor and danced to the music. Suddenly, I spotted someone at the corner of my eyes. I quickly pulled Yoona away from the dance floor and asked her to wait for me while I went to settle some things. "Taehyung, who invited my ex-girlfriend here?" I asked. "I don't know either," he said. "But, isn't she in America?" He asked. "Then who the f*** is that?" I asked pointing to Jen. He looked at her and said, "Oh no."
"I think that she might've came here with someone in our class, Irene," he said and left his mouth agape. "Take care of Yoona," I said and walked to Jen. "Who invited you here?" I asked. "Jungkookie! I missed you!" She shouted and hugged me. She pulled me to a room when I didn't notice and made me bang into a wall. She blocked me from getting out of her grasp and kissed me on my neck. I pushed her away before she could do anything to me further. "What's wrong Kookie?" She asked. "We broke up! I don't like you anymore! What's wrong with you?!" I shouted at her. "But I still love you," she said embarrassed. "Well, I don't. Don't ever let me see you again," I told her and left the room heading for Yoona. "Yoona!" I shouted when I saw Taehyung and Yoona at the place where I had left them. "Thanks, Hyung," I thanked him for taking care of Yoona.
[Yoona]
I waited at where Jungkook had left me. Taehyung came towards me and stood beside. "Hey," He said with a smile. "Hey," I said back. "Jungkook told me to look after you while he went to settle some things," he said. I nodded my head in acknowledgement. "Uh, Yoona. I need to tell you something," he said. I looked at him and gave him a confused expression and in the meantime urging him to go on. "What is it that you want to tell me?" I asked. "I like you," he confessed. I was shocked and thought hat it was a joke. "It's a joke right?" I asked. He shook his head. "No, no. I've been liking you ever since I dated Yurae. But I knew that Jungkook liked you too. So I kept my feelings to myself," he explained. "But, I got over it eventually anyways. I just felt that I had a need to tell you," he added. I nodded my head and smiled at him. "Thanks for telling me," I said and hugged him. He gave me back the hug until I broke it after a few seconds. "You know what? I think that you can find someone much better than me," I told him and smiled. He smiled back at me. "Thanks," he thanked. "Any time," I said. I heard footsteps coming towards us and found Jungkook calling for me. "Yoona!" He called and walked towards me. "Thanks, Hyung," he thanked Taehyung. Taehyung gave him a smile and nodded his head before he got onto the dance floor once again. "Jungkookie! Don't leave!" I heard a girl calling for Jungkook. "Who is that?" I asked. "Someone that I don't want to ever see again," he answered. She came running towards Jungkook. "You still love me don't you?" She asked. "No I don't, Jen. I told you that I didn't want to see your face ever again, didn't I?" He asked her. "But I want to see you," she said and hugged him. He pushed her away before anything could happen. "I already have a Girlfriend," he said and pulled me closer to him. "But I'm so much better than her! My looks, my fortune," she said and pulled Jungkook away. He got out of her grasp and came back towards me. "But not your personality," he said. Tears started to flow down from her eyes after hearing him say that. She suddenly slapped me and made me land onto the floor. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked and pushed her away from me. He picked me up from the floor and asked, "Are you alright?" I stood up with Jungkook's help and nodded my head. "But you have a red mark," he said pointing to the part where she slapped me. "No, it's alright," I answered smiling. "I repeat once again. Don't ever let me see you again or I don't know what I'll do to you," He said furiously and clenched his fists. Jen immediately ran away from us and went towards Irene. "I'm sorry, Yoona," he apologised. "It's alright. It was her fault," I said with a smile and lifted his face to my level as he was looking towards the floor. "No matter what happens," I said. "We will go through it together. Good or bad," we both said together.

Dear readers, I hope that you have enjoyed this episode! The next episode will be released soon! :)