#9 Lost

Warning: If you are under the age of eighteen, so not read this chapter. I will fill you up in the next chapter so don't worry. ;)

Day of camping trip...
"Can you?"
"Can you?"
"Can you?"
"Can you?"
"Can I what?" I whispered fiercely aware that there were still other students in the bus who were heading for the camp site. "Can you be my Girlfriend?" He asked. "No," I said shaking my head. "I'm not sure yet," I added. "Whatever, you'll say yes after the camping trip," he said rolling his eyes. I plugged my earpieces in and listened to a little music. "Yah!" I shouted at Jungkook when he took my earpieces. "People are watching," he whispered in my ears. Some girls glared at me. Probably Jungkook's fans. Some boys just ignored but some of them were rolling their eyes. I rolled mine too and decided to not start a fight with Jungkook. He ruffled my hair. "Yah!" I whispered menacingly. "뭐?" He asked. (What?) "내 머리에 주름지 말랬 잖아," I told him. (I told you not to ruffle my hair.) "I prefer to do what I want," he said and took his hand away. A few girls blew some kisses at him and I felt a tinge if jealousy. I glared at them to make them stop. "Aww, Aigoo. So jealous," he said smiling. I ignored him and looked at the scenery. All of a sudden, I fell asleep. "Yoona! Wake up!" A familiar voice spoke. And of course it belonged to Jungkook. When I opened up my eyes, I realised that I was lying on Jungkook's shoulder. "Sleep head, we've reached already," Jungkook called and pat my head. I quickly got up and gave him a shocked expression. "Shouldn't I be hearing a thank you?" He asked. "Oh, 고맙습니다," I thanked him. (Thank you.) "So obedient all of a sudden," he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and alighted the bus. "Quickly set up your tent with the partner you want to sleep with. Not in a weird way, and come out. We're going to start our activity," the camp instructor said. I quickly found Irene and asked if she wanted to be my partner. "Oh, oops. Uh, I'm sorry but I already have a partner, Tiana," she answered. "Oh that's alright," I said with a smile. I said 'alright' but I wasn't. I was going to attend up with my ex- Best Friend who did what I hated. Cheating. Why? Well,the simplest reason. I was cheated on. I went to get a tent from the teacher and walked to an empty space. I set up the tent and placed my bag into the tent. *cough*. I turned around to find Yurae standing at the entrance of the tent.
[Yurae]
"Hey, can I be your partner?" I asked Tiana. "Oh, no. Irene told me that this might happen. Well, I'm Irene's partner and your 'best friend' asked Irene if she could be her partner too," Tiana answered. "Oh, that's okay," I said and walked away. I found Yoona setting up her tent and reluctantly walked towards her. I walked to the entrance of the tent and coughed to get her attention. "Why, our of everybody, you arrive at the front of my tent?" she asked.
[Yoona]
"Why, out of everybody, you arrive at the front of my tent?" I asked her still unpacking my bag. I took out the sleeping bag and put it on the base of the tent. "Uh, can I sleep here?" She asked awkwardly. "I don't care. As long as you don't disturb me and I will pretend that you're not here," I answered and placed my bag beside my sleeping bag at the side where Yurae was going to sleep. "I'm so-," Yurae began to say. She was going to apologise. I knew it. "Save it, I'm not going to forgive you. Not in the life. Not in the next either, I said coldly and walked out of the tent. Was I too harsh on her? Did she deserve a second chance? I walked to Jungkook and waited for the instructor to give out the instructions. "Students. Now, we're going to play a game of tag," The teacher said. "You ready?! The instructor asked. He blew his whistle and the game began. "You go there and I go the other way," Jungkook said. I agreed and so, I ran to the group of students. I easily tore of their tags and ran further into the forest. Once I found out where I was, it was already too late. I was already lost. Suddenly, I heard a sound coming from the bushes. I quickly ran away but a hand grabbed me. "Not so fast," The voice said. I turned around and found Seoji grabbing my hand. "Let go! It hurts!" I shouted and struggled to get my hand out of his grasp. "Not this time," he said. He was about to come towards me until Jungkook appeared. "Yah! Get the f*** away from her!" He shouted as he ran towards me and took my arm away from Seoji's. He punched him in he stomach. "You again?" He asked when he hit the ground. "Yes," He said smiling and shrugged. "Whatever, this time I am sure to beat you," he said. "Oh yeah, the last time was a knife what is it now?" Jungkook asked. He took out a bottle of gasoline and a lighter. He quickly took off the cap of the bottle and poured the gasoline onto Jungkook. He was about to throw the open lighter onto Jungkook when I made he trip and stomped on him. "What the f*** you b***!"He shouted. Jungkook immediately dragged him by the collar and threw him into the river. He ran towards me and asked if I was okay. "What is you and his relationship anyways?" He asked. "Uh, He is my ex boyfriend," I answered. "Well, he's a jerk. You were right to leave him for me," Jungkook said. "Woah, hold on. You aren't my boyfriend yet," I said and folded my arms. "Come on," he whined. "After all of this?" He asked. "Well, you said I'll answer when we go back. So, wait till this trip ends," I said. He rolled his eyes and we went back to the camping site. Before we handed up the name tags, I gave Jungkook a towel to dry himself up from the gasoline. "Let's go," He said as he took my name tags. "We have 21 tagsall together," he said. "We have a chance to win," he said smiling. He looked adorable when he smiles. I wonder what he looks like when he was a baby...
We both handed up the tags and waited for the instructor to announce the winner. "The winner is Jungkook and Yoona!" The instructor announced. "형, 너를 사랑해," All the girls shouted. (Oppa, I love you!) "I'm not your oppa," Jungkook said rolling his eyes. The girls all ignored that comment and kept calling him oppa. I was irritated and shouted at them, "He said that he was not your oppa! Shut your f***ing mouths up!"
All the girls kept silent in shock. "Jealousy," Jungkook sung. I rolled my eyes in irritation asking myself repeatedly why I had done that. I was so done for the rest of the year...

 I was so done for the rest of the year