#17 The wedding

Four years later...

"My dear girl, you look so beautiful already," Grandma told me. I smiled at her with tears rolling down my cheeks. "What's wrong, dear?" Grandma asked me with worried eyes. "Nothing. I just can't stop thinking about this wedding. I just wished that my parents could be here with me to attend my wedding," I answered. "Well, at least your grandmother is here with you," she told me smiling. I wiped of my tears and smiled at her. "Thank you," I thanked her. "The wedding ceremony is about to start, come on," Grandma said pulling my hand. She held my hand as we went to the entrance. All the guests had already arrived and were sitting at their tables. Jungkook was standing beside the man who was going to tell us to say our vows. I smiled at how charming he looked today. "May we put our hands together for the bride, Kang Yoona!" The emcee announced. I walked into the room with Grandma by my side. Everyone was clapping their hands and staring at me. I felt a little nervous. Jungkook was looking at me with a smile that never fazed and I stared deeply into his eyes. I walked towards him until we were both facing each other. "May you please say you vows," the man said. "전정국, 너를 강간 해 너를 데려다 내 아내가되어 더 좋든 나쁘든지, 더 부유하고, 가난하고, 가난하고, 건강하고, 사랑하고 소중히 여기고, 앞으로 나아갈 수있다. 이 날부터 죽음까지 우리를 나눌 수 있습니다," Jungkook vowed. (I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Kang Yoona to be my wife,to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.) "나는 강윤아, 너를 전 부국장으로 데려다가 오늘부터 앞으로 더 좋든 나쁘든, 부유하고, 가난하고, 병이 있고, 건강이 좋고, 사랑하고 소중히 여기고있다. 이 날부터 죽음까지 우리를 나눌 수 있습니다," I vowed as well. (same thing but change the names.) "You may now kiss the bride," The man announced. Jungkook took off the vail and leaned in to kiss me. I smiled in between the kiss when everybody clapped for us. After the wedding ceremony, everyone sent their best regards for us and we both lived happily ever after. The End. Oh no, I was just kidding, there is still more to this story!

Two years later...

"Aww, she's so cute!" I said while rocking my new born baby. "Jungkook touched her cheeks and smiled at her. "She has your eyes," Jungkook said. "That is why she isn't ugly," I told him. He ruffled my hair and squeezed my cheeks. "You are so mean," Jungkook said. "That's why you fell in love with me," I said smiling. He rolled his eyes and looked at the baby. "This is one nice happily ever after, isn't it?" Jungkook asked and smiled at me.

                                                                                            <The End>