#8 Hospital Surprise

[Yoona]
"Good morning class," The teacher greeted. "Good morning, Mrs. Seo," we all greeted in a low voice. The teacher went to the teacher's table to get a stack of paper. "In three days, the school will be bringing you to camping in the park," The teacher announced. "We have placed you in pairs. The pair will consist of one girl and one boy," The teacher said. "Taehyung and Irene, Hoseok and Yurae, Jimin and Tiana and lastly, Jungkook and Yoona," The teacher said and handed the papers down. "Don't worry, you will not be sleeping together or anything, you will sleep with a girl from another group," The teacher said. "Man, I thought we were going to sleep together," Jungkook sighed as he whispered to me. "Yah!" I whispered menacingly and punched him in the shoulder. "So, have you told Taehyung yet?" I asked. "Uh, Yeah. He seemed happy for her that she had found someone who was good enough for her. Not saying that he's not but he feels like he isn't," Jungkook explained. "He said that he was going to find someone else to be his Girlfriend and I think that he already started hitting on that girl," Jungkook told me and pointed to Irene. I laughed at what I saw softly. "Good, because I will not support the idea of getting them back together," I added. "I think Jimin is also trying to get a Girlfriend too," I said laughing at the sight of him hitting on Tiana. "Yeah, and I think that it is time for me to do so too," he said looking at me. "No, pretty boy, I think you should just focus on your pranks," I said chuckling. I felt tight on the inside. My heart was beating very fast. Thinking about what he would say and thinking about how to respond to it. "Oh no, you will become mine one day," Jungkook said with a smirk on his face. I shook my head and laughed before I turned to the paper. "Clipboard, water bottle, pencil case, phone, notebook, camping bag, little pillow, blanket, and some clothes for 4 days,(if you have a tent please bring)," I murmured to myself. I kept the paper in my bag and looked to the front. "Hey, why are you trying to play hard to get?" Jungkook asked. "Huh?" I asked trying to figure out what he meant. "I know that you like me," he remarked. "What makes you so sure?" I asked. "My instincts. You'll find out one day," Jungkook told me. "Yeah, Yeah," I said rolling my eyes. The school ended and we all headed back home. "Yoona, I'm going to get some food," Jungkook said and went out of the house. I waited st home for him until I received a call from the hospital. "Hello?" I asked. "Hello, this is the Evermount Hospital, we have a patient here named Mr. Jeon Jungkook, and he is now unconscious. Can you please hurry over?" The nurse asked. I dropped the phone in horror and quickly rushed to the car to go to the hospital. Once I arrived, I quickly went to the cashier. "Excuse me, may I know where Jungkook's ward is?" I asked. "You are the girl who got the call right?" The nurse asked. I quickly nodded my head. "Ward 3.15," The nurse said and pointed to the left. I quickly hurried to the ward and found Jungkook lying on the bed. "Jungkook! Please wake up," I said crying. I put my hand in his and told him, "I like you, so can you please wake up?" I asked. One of his eyes opened and asked, "Really?"
"Wait, you were kidding?" I asked. "Happy birthday to you," The Nurses sang as they brought the cake in. "Oh my god!" I said as I wiped my tears away. "Happy birthday," he said. I punched his arm. "Yah! What was that for?" He shouted. "Have you totally forgotten about all this?" I asked. "At least now I know that you like me," Jungkook said smiling. I rolled my eyes and made a wish before I blew out the candles. "Thank you!" I thanked the Nurses. "Don't need to thank us, your Boyfriend is very sweet," one of the nurses said smiling. Jungkook nodded at them and signalled for them to leave. Jungkook got out of the bed and stood up. "Did you like the surprise?" He asked. "Not at all," I said. "Come on, I know you like it," he said nudging me. "Maybe, maybe not," I said shrugging. "So, will you be my Girlfriend?" He asked. "Not just yet," I said shaking my head. "I don't know if I really like you or not. I just said that to wake you up," I said shaking my head. "Oh man, I think that I have to continue to woo you then. I'll take the camp as an opportunity," he said and winked. "Don't do this ever again," I said and squeezed his cheek. "Come on, let's go back home," I said. He went into the restroom to change out of the hospital clothes and went to the cashier to pay for the 'surprise'. "Oh, I forgot to tell you that my Sister will be visiting in a few days," I informed him. "She will be coming over to visit me," I said. "Aww, no alone time," he said pouting. I shook my head and smiled. I went to the car and made him drive. "When are you going to like me?" He asked. "How would I know? I can't tell my future," I said. "I have something to ask you," I said. "Hm?" He asked. "Why me?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He asked back. "Why, out of all girls in the school, the hot ones, the pretty ones, the popular ones, you chose me instead?" I asked. "Don't you think that you are different? Special to be accurate," he said. "Like most girls would usually go shopping all the time. It's a little annoying. They would also act cute and do some sort of stuff, always on their phones, always taking selfies. But you aren't like them. And that's the kind of girl I like," he said and smiled at me. I felt flattered at what he said. He reached the house and leaned towards me. My heart was beating faster and faster. "I won't force you to like me or anything. But think about my question, ok?" He asked. I nodded my head. I hugged him and whispered, "Thank you."

Hi Mr. Playboy readers! Is this chapter too short for you? I'm so sorry :(! I will make the next chapter longer. Thank you for your support! :p

 Thank you for your support! :p