#7 Family reunion

"Hey, lets go to the park tomorrow, ok?" Jungkook said. "Uh, sure," I said smiling. I realised that the meet up was going to be the chance for me to get the Mother and Son together again. "Hello?" I called the mother right after we had reached home. Not my home but Jungkook's home. "Hello?" Jungkook's mom answered. "Hey, I'm Yoona. Remember? The girl who was trying to get you and Jungkook together," I said chuckling a little. "Oh!" Jungkook mom realised. "Yeah. So, Jungkook asked me to go to the park together. A little meet up and I was wondering if you wanted to come as well. You can say sorry in person if you come," I said. "Oh really? Thank you!" Jungkook's Mother thanked. "Oh, it's ok," I said. "See you tomorrow!" I bade goodbye. I quickly went to the nearby shop to get some fake handcuffs but they had the real function still. I went back to Jungkook's house and got some sleep as I was very tired.

Next morning...
"Are you done?" Jungkook asked from outside the house. "Almost!" I said while putting my lip gloss. "Let's go!" I said and walked out of the house and locked it. "Finally!" He said. We walked to the park and when we arrived, his Mother was nowhere to be seen. Thank goodness. "Jungkook. Let's sit down," I said. Once we had sat down, I said, "Sorry for this." I put the handcuffs onto his hands on the bench. "Mrs. Jeon!" I shouted. She appeared from behind the bushes. "How could you?" Jungkook asked. "You owe me one more," he said. "I won't once you're happy," I said smiling. "Son, I'm so sorry," Mrs. Jeon apologised. "Get lost," he said rolling your eyes. "Come on, listen to her, please?" I asked pouting. He turned to face his Mother. "What?" He asked. "I couldn't help it. The reason why I left was because I had," she said and paused for a while reluctant to go on. "Cancer," she said. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Jungkook as well. Everyone was crying except me. "Really? You didn't want to leave me with that man?" Jungkook asked. "Yes, Son," she said crying. "I'm sorry I doubted you," he apologised. I went forward the unlock the handcuffs and gave him some tissue. "Come on," I said and pushed him to his Mother. They both hugged each other. Wow... real drama. "Thanks," Jungkook mouthed to me. "I know," I mouthed back and gave him a thumbs up. "Mom? I'm heading home," Jungkook said and waved at her. "Thank you," Mrs. Jeon thanked me. "No problem," I answered and smiled at her.

Reached home...
"Hey, Thanks for today," Jungkook thanked me. "I think that we have been thanking each other a lot lately," I said. "How about we never thank each other again? Even if we do something good to each other?" I asked. "Ok," he said. I held out my pinkie for a pinkie promise. He rolled his eyes and laughed but still did the pinkie promise. I went up to my room with a smile on my face. I took out my phone.
Me: what's up?
Yurae: nothing.
Me: I just got Jungkook and his Mother together again!!!
Yurae: without me?
Me: Sry :(
Yurae: nvm. :)
Me: Bye! :p
Yurae: Bb :/
Maybe I should Skype sis...
"Hey sis!" I called when she answered the call. "Hey," she answered. "So, how's life in LA?" I asked. "Oh, everything's been fine and all. Oh yeah, I'll be coming to visit soon. Maybe in a month," she said excitedly. "Really? Oh, can I ask you for some special advice?" I asked her. "Sure, what's up?" She asked. "What does it mean when someone treats you very well all of a sudden after having pranked you for a while?" I asked. "It means that maybe that person has developed feelings for you and is making his move or he only pranked you because he likes you and is ready for his relationship," my Sister answered. "Why do you ask?" She asked me. "Uh, you'll know when you come. Oh, don't come to my house. Come to the one on the left," I said with a wink. "Ok..." she said slowly confused. "Bye!" I bade farewell. She waved her hands at me and put her hands in the screen waiting for me to put mine as well. I laughed at put it on the screen. It was a little thing that we always did when we missed each other. I closed the laptop and went up to Jungkook room. "Jungkook, What do you want for lunch?" I asked. "How about we go out to eat japchae?" He suggested. "Sure," I said smiling. I went back to my house and changed into a blue jumpsuit and got out my brown purse. "Let's go!" I shouted looking at my watch. He ran down the stairs and unlocked the car. I got in and he did as well once he had worn his shoes. The ride was quiet until Jungkook broke the silence. "Hey," He said. "Hi," I answered. "Can I ask you one question?" I asked him. "Go on," he said. "Why are you so nice to me all of a sudden?" I asked. "Uh, you don't have to know," he said chuckling. "Ok, obviously something serious is going on right now," I said. "No, there's nothing going on," he said. I gave him the death glare and he finally said, "You'll find out sooner or later." I rolled my eyes and looked at the scenery. All of a sudden, I found Yurae hugging a guy. How could she? She's cheating on Taehyung! "Jungkook! Yurae is cheating on Taehyung!" I shouted. "Huh?" He asked. I pointed at her and the man. Jungkook immediately went to park at a parking lot and got out of the car. I went out with him and followed him to Yurae and the other guy. "How could you?" I asked. She immediately looked up at me and looked at the ground again. "What do you mean?" She asked. "You were hugging this man!" I shouted at her. "You know that I hate people who cheat on their partner. But you chose to do it anyways," I said. Tears began to roll down my eyes as I thought of that moment where I found Seoji with another woman at the restaurant. I quickly ran away from the scene.
[Jungkook]
"I hope you're happy," I told Yurae. "Don't ever come near Yoona nor Taehyung ever again," I warned her. "I quickly chased after Yoona and found her in the park on the bench where she was crying buckets of tears. "Yoona," I called as I put my hand in her shoulder. I sat down and let her lean on my shoulder. "Come on, stop crying. You're ugly when you cry," I told her. She laughed at what I said and answered, "You're such a jerk." She punched me in the chest. "I don't have anyone to confide in anymore," she said. "Well, you can confide in me if you want. I'm a pretty good listener," I said. "I know," she said rolling her eyes. We both laughed. "Come on, let's go eat japchae," I said and helped her up. We both went to the car and went to the restaurant. "You're lucky that I brought more than what I brought the other day," I told her. "Huh?" She asked. "You brought more than $1000 again?" She shrieked. "What? The food is expensive," I said. "Uh, rich kid," she said rolling her eyes. "Let's go," I said pulling her out of the car. "Do you think we should tell Taehyung about Yurae?"she asked. "Don't worry, I'll tell him next time," I told her. She finally got to the Japchae restaurant and we ate our food. "Th-," she said.
"Never mind, I forgot."