Chapter 6

I didn't know what was happening.
Little did I realize, Harry had been slowly leaning in.

Holy crap, just stay still, Briella, stay still.

I could just feel it. My whole entire body felt electrified as Harry placed his lips onto mine. The electricity running throughout my entire body.

I could feel his lips gently moving against mine. The last time he kissed me, I was pushed against a tree as he roughly kissed me all over my entire body.

I stood still as Harry was moving his lips against mine. Why wasn't I giving him a respone? Enough of this. I closed my eyes. Little before we both knew it, I had been giving Harry a solid response.

It felt amazing. Having his soft lips against mine. This should've been our first kiss.

But then, what happened at the forest was a good thing, because this would've never happened.
Meeting at the party, going into the forest, was the start of something.

I never knew Harry had such a gentle side. We both slowly pulled away. I opened my eyes to see Harry. Whoa.
I smiled at him.

"What was that?" I asked, quietly.

"What was what?" He smiled.

"You were being so gentle and... not rough."
He smirked at me.

"Well would you like me to be rough?" He said, flirtatiously.

"Harry." I said, seriously.

"Well would you? I wouldn't mind at all." Harry said.

"Not yet. " I said rolling my eyes, then eventually laughing.

"Keyword: yet." He winked.
I ignored him and looked ahead at the shore, picturing in my mind what had just happened.

"Was it a bad thing?" I heard Harry ask. My head turned to his direction, facing him.

"What was?" I asked, curious.

"Me kissing you like that." He said.
I quickly shook my head.

"No, no, of course not." I said.
"It wasn't a bad thing. Not at all." I continued to say.

I don't know what this was. I knew exactly what I thought of Harry.
He was so mysterious, very intimidating, so gorgeous. Then, he was very passionate, careful. I didn't know what to expect from Harry, since their was two sides of him.
I was so interested in Harry. I wanted to find out more. I craved more.
I stood up and began walking towards the water.

I could hear Harry following behind me.
My toes touched the water. I quickly pulled them out. The water was freezing.
I curled my purple painted toe nails in the sand.

"Why do you always do that?" Harry asked, laughing.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Curl your toes."

I shrugged.

"I don't know. It's a habit." I said, shyly.

"The water cold?" Harry asked.
I nodded my head. Unexpectedly, I was in Harry's arms. He had lifted me up. I began screaming as he pretended to try to throw me into the water.

"Don't!" I pleaded.
Harry didn't say anything and just laughed.
He put me down. I lightly punched him in the arm.

"The water isn't even cold, Briella." He said.

"To you it isn't, it's freezing to me." I said.
He chuckled.

"I should take you home. I don't want Talia calling the cops, thinking I kidnapped you or something." He jokingly said.

"Okay." I nodded.
We walked back to the car, leaving the beautiful shore behind us.

**
"Thank you for tonight." I said to Harry as we stopped infront of my front door.

"I'll be seeing you soon. Possible tomorrow." He cheekily said.
I laughed and I unlocked the door.

"Goodnight Harry." I said to him, before turning around and closing the door behind me.

"Goodnight Briella." He smiled.

Before being able to fully shut the door, I felt Harry's foot blocking the door from shutting. I turned around.

"What?" I asked.
Harry roughly planted his lips onto mine.

"I just wanted to taste you one last time." He whispered as his forehead was pressed against mine.

"But you'll be seeing me tomorrow, Harry." I quietly laughed.

"Still." He said. He looked at me then turned around, walking towards his car.

I closed the door behind me, quietly locking it.
What was happening? Were Harry and I even dating?
Well, no, we weren't. He never even popped the question.
Well I understand, it was too soon.

A:N Chapter six! chapter seven will be here soon! Make sure to vote if you'd like and follow also if you'd like (: thank you for reading .
Xo,
Alexa