Chapter 19

A:N
I know, I know, I haven't updated in forever and this was such a short chapter and I honestly, truly, apologize! I've just been awfully busy with school, and everything. I know that's like everyone's excuse but I'm being honest, lol! Plus, I had a rough time thinking about this chapter and what will happen so that's why it was so short! I promise I'll try to make next chapter better and longer! thank you all so much for the love and reads and votes. I love you all so dearly and kindly.
Xoxo, Alexa
*

"I'm sorry man", Harry kept on saying over and over again to Josh.

"Hey, It's cool bro." Josh said.

"No it isn't, Josh. I'm sorry Bro." Harry said, again.

"Harry, Seriously man. Shut up, it's okay." Josh said, chuckling.

"Alright." Harry said, tone a little uneasy.

I gripped my arm around Harry's, standing up, bringing him along with me.

"Well, we gotta get going. Thanks for letting us come." I said, thankfully.
Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and I smiled. It felt good to finally be with him, again.

"Thanks bro, I'll see you later." Harry said.

"Hey no problem. See you guys later."
Before heading out the door, I yelled out,
"Bye Joshua!"
"What did I tell you about calling me Joshua, Briella?!" Josh screamed.

I laughed as we shut the door behind us.
It had been cold and I didn't have a coat on. My lips trembled as my body had developed goosebumps.

"You cold?" Harry asked.
I looked at up at Harry. God, this man is so tall.

"No Harry, I'm super hot right now. It's like 100 degrees and I'm soaking wet." I said sarcastically, as we walked towards the car.

"Oh are you now?" Harry asked. A smirk formed on his lips.

"Oh gosh, Really Harry?" I said. I looked down and smiled.

He just smirked in response as we got into Harry's car. I sighed in relief as the heater turned on in the car.

"Thank god." I murmured.

"So you were cold." Harry said. I looked at Harry as he laughed while controlling the wheel.

"Harry, you knew I was cold!" I said.

He looked at me and smiled. His eyes then focused on the road. I looked down at his one free hand that wasn't on the steering wheel and I grabbed it with my own. I entwined my fingers within Harry's.
He smiled as he asked,
"Where to?"
Tonight Harry and I were going to spend the night out together. Harry just wanted to stop by Josh's to ask for forgiveness.
I looked at the young man who was sitting right next to me. The young man with the tense, strong, jawline, The beautiful smooth wavy curls he had on his head that swept across his forehead and curled around his ears, the gorgeous green eyes, along with his dark lashes, his soft lips. The young man, for whom I had so many feelings for.

"Anywhere." I said.

"Anywhere it is." Harry said, cheekily smiling. Squeezing my hand a little tighter.