Chapter 20

A:N WARNING! SUPER LONG CHAPTER! CONTAINING EXPLICIT CONTENT SO JUST KNOW. THIS IS A RATED R CHAPTER (; THIS IS MY REWARD TO YOU GUYS AFTER NOT UPDATING FOR LONG AND HAVING SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER LAST CHAPTER! I PROMISED YOU GUYS THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE GOOD AND LONG SO I INTEND ON KEEPING MY PROMISE!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. LOVE YOU ALL.
XO, LEX
*

It was a long day at work. I had been filing papers and medical records all day. I looked at the clock.

"Just half an hour then we're out." Kristen said as she came up from behind me, now beside me.

"Yep." I said, before going back to filing records. She sighed as she looked inside the cabinets.

"Hey, have you seen Richard's files? I need them for Dr. Costa, he asked me to get them." Kristen said. I set down the file I had been organizing and looked in the box full of files.

"Richard is the first name or last name?" I asked.

"Last." Kristen said. I flipped through all letters of the alphabet until I landed to the 'R' section, all the way in the back of the files.

"What's the first name?" I asked.

"Anne. There's more than one Anne in there, you'll have to search for her middle name. This ones middle name Mary."

"Well, I see a Anne Paulette Richardson. No Anne Mary Richardson." I said. I shut the box of files and I looked at Kristen.

"Maybe their in Jackson's files? Go check with him. There's various cabinets and boxes of files, just check with everyone." I said to Kristen.

She nodded her head.
"Thanks, Briella." She said.
I gave her a smile in response as she left the room.
I sighed and I exited the room. It was my 2nd break of the day. Here at work, we are given two breaks. One is our Lunch, the other is just a ten-fifteen minute break that we are allowed to do whatever, go wherever, just as long as we check back in.

I was walking down the long hallways of the office building. Examining the white walls, then the bare ground as my hands were in my pockets. I walked past various rooms, various co-workers, who I waved and greeted hello to.
This job was a good job. I had developed good friendships with some of the people that worked here at Dr. Costa's medical office. Also, Dr. Costa was a very good, friendly, social, man. It was very easy to cooperate and communicate, also work with the doctor.
I signed out of work, claiming it was my ten to fifteen minute break. I stepped out of the building. The fresh, exhilarating wind hit my face. Causing my hair to go crazy, moving along with the direction the wind decided to go.
I wasn't sure where I was going to go, or what I was going to do. I decided to just stay in my car and call Harry.
Harry and I went over to Josh house yesterday. Harry wanted to apologize and beg for forgiveness from Josh after the incident that occurred few nights ago.
After that, Harry and I went to the movies and watched this Horror Movie. I have always had an exciting love for scary movies. I enjoy the fright. It was a fun night.

I sat in my car as I pulled out my phone, searching for Harry's contact. I pressed the call button as I pressed the phone to my ear. I waited for Harry to answer, ring by ring. A few seconds later, I heard Harry's beautiful deep angel voice.

"Hello?" Harry asked.

"Hi Harry." I smiled.

I could hear him chuckle on the other end.

"Hello Briella."
"How's work?" He asked.

"Same routine. I've been filing, organizing, taking calls, all day. I'm on my break." I said.

"Seems Awfully Boring." Harry said.

"Well, this is how I get my money so deal with it." I said, laughing.