Chapter 10

"What are you doing today?" Harry asked me as we we're speaking on the phone.

"Don't know." I said.

"Do you see yourself having any plans?" he asked.

I laughed at the way Harry asked his questions.

"No Harry, I don't." I laughed.

"Well now you do." he said.

"Hmm. I wonder with who." I said, jokingly.

"but seriously, where are we going tonight?"

I continued to ask.

"Do you want to come to my place tonight?" he asked.

I thought we had been going somewhere out.

It doesn't really matter where we are to me, honestly. Just as long as I'm with Harry. Plus, I''ve never even been to Harry's, he's only been to mine.

"Yeah, yeah, definitely." I said.

"I'll see you tonight."

"Alright." I said.

The call ended.

My heart began beating. I know it wasn't a big deal, going to someone's house. But that someone happens to be Harry.

"Talia!" I yelled.

"What's up?" she said, opening my bedroom door.

"I need your help." I said.

"With what?" she said as she sat down on my bed.

"Okay, so, like you know Harry?" I asked.

She looked at me as if I had like a problem or something.

"No shit." She said, sarcastically.

"Oh yeah you do know him. Sorry. Dumb question." I said, stupidly.

"Okay but yeah, what about him?"

"I'm going over his place tonight." I said.

"Oh shit!" She said.

"Yeah, but what if things lead down to how they were the night he was over?" I asked.

"Why are you stressing out over it, Briella? If it happens, it happens. It's not like you wouldn't want it too." she said, laughing.

I sighed.

"Yeah, yeah you're right."

Talia was right. Why was I even thinking too much about this? I laughed to myself.

**

I closed the drivers seat behind me as I walked to Harry's apartment. I had called Harry and told him I was on my way.

I found his apartment number. 19. I lightly knocked on the door.

I waited there for not long until I saw Harry's beautiful face. His lips formed into a smile as he opened the door.

"Hey." I said, simply.

"Come in." He said.

I walked inside his apartment, observing my new surroundings.

His apartment wasn't messy, it was like any other ordinary apartment.

I did enough observing. I turned around to plant a light kiss on Harry's cheek.

"Wait." Harry said as I pulled away from his cheek. He cupped my face with his large hands and kissed me on my lips.

His lips were just, perfect. I couldn't resist his lips. It's like as soon as they were stuck to mine, I couldn't get enough. I wanted more.

I quickly pulled away, knowing it would lead quickly to things. I wanted to wait for later for things to get that way.

His held my hand as he said,

"Let me give you the tour." he chuckled as he said that.

He walked me around his apartment. Showing me his living room, his kitchen, the three bathrooms, the guest bedroom.

He had saved his bedroom last.

He opened his bedroom door.

"This is my room." he said.

His room had a giant flat screen TV on the wall. His bed was way bigger than mine, even though mine was a queen.

Harry's apartment overall had been very nice. It was bigger than mine and Talia's.

I walked over to his bed and I threw myself on it. He chuckled as he saw the way I spread myself across his white sheets.

"You're bed is really comfortable." I said, laughing. He began to walk closer to me. He layed down on the bed.

"It's a lot more comfortable with you laying right here next to me." He said.

"Is it really?" I teased.

Harry lightly chuckled.

"Yes, Briella."

I didn't say anything. Without thinking, I quickly asked Harry

"What is this?" I asked.

"What's what?" He seemed confused.

"What are we?" I asked, quietly.

He layed down, not saying anything, just looking at me. It seemed like as if he were thinking.

"Look, Briella, I have never been the dating type of guy, to be honest with you. I've only had one girlfriend and that was Junior year of high school. I just chose not to date." He said.

I felt like I just got rejected. I looked away from him.

"But," He said. I looked up at him.

"But, with you, I know what I want to be." He said, quietly.

"Briella, never had I seen myself asking a girl this question, but will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I never thought Harry had been the type to just flat out ask a girl to he his girlfriend. I giggled at the thought.

"Of course." I said, smiling.

He immediately smiled as he kissed me.

This was it. I was finally Harry's girlfriend. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Harry was gorgeous. Simply beautiful and I am so lucky enough to be able to call him mine.

As we continued kissing, he held firm of my waist as he pulled me over on top of him.

The rest of the night continued perfectly.

A:N over 130 views! last time I checked which was about 4 hours ago I had barely reached 100! Thank you guys so much! Chapter 10 is here. Harry finally asked Briella!(: I hope you guys are loving this story.

Xo, Alexa