Chapter 13

"So, Harry, I was thinking, Talia isn't going to be home tonight, so I'm going to have the place all to myself and I kind of would like some company." I said through the phone as I was speaking to Harry.

"I'll be there." He said. A smile quickly appeared on my lips as he said those satisfying words. I hear Talia lightly knock on my door as she whispers,

"I'm leaving, see you later, love ya."

I smiled and nodded my head as she exited the apartment.

"You can come now, if you'd like." I said.

"Okay, I'm on my way." he said, before I hung up the call.

*

"Briella.." Harry lightly moaned as I continued to kiss him. My body was on top of Harry's as we were on the couch. My legs were on either side of his waist, not allowing him to go anywhere, keeping him trapped where he was.

My lips transferred from his lips to his neck. I wanted Harry to know how good he made me feel.. And I wanted him to feel even better..

I fumbled with the buttons of his shirt as I quickly unbuttoned each one. His chest revealed, immediately catching my eye. I pause for a moment, observing every single tattoo he had, trying to figure out what was the meaning to each one. I moved my head down as I began to kiss his stomach, every tattoo he had - my lips had touched them.

I had still been on top of Harry. I slowly began to press my body harder against his lower area, causing him to moan. Harry looked down at his lower area, then up at me. We both knew exactly what I was trying to do.

Clearly, I was a virgin. Being a virgin, you would expect them to not know anything when it came to sex. Okay, maybe I didn't know. But, I was learning, and I was learning well. Harry had been teaching me - not really teaching me but, every time we connect, I seem to learn something new. - I never imagined myself making someone else feel as good as that person has ever made me. And it was a whole lot satisfying seeing and knowing that I had been pleasuring Harry.

I slowly rocked back and forth on Harry's lower area. I could feel his hard bulge through his pants. I continued to grind and kiss him as he took my shirt off, leaving me in my bra.

"Briella." he moaned, loudly. I clearly didn't have a good grip onto him, because he quickly rolled me over, laying me on the couch. His body hovered over mine as he roughly kissed me all over. I loved the way he kissed me. His large hands fiddled with the left strap of my bra as I began to unbuckle his belt. I took off his belt and threw it on the ground. He found his way to the back of my bra strap, unclipping my red lace bra.

And there they were, my breasts had been revealed to Harry. I pressed my chest firmly against his as he was still on top of me. With all my strength, I rolled us over. A low moan released from my lips as he roughly pressed his hands against my right breast. Since his belt was already off, the next step was to take off the pants. I immediately pulled them down and threw his pants to the ground. The only thing left were my jeans, that were still obviously on me. I moved my hands down, urgently trying to take them off. Before the jeans reached down to my knees, Harry stops me. I look at him while both us are breathing heavily. I looked at him, confused.

"What's the matter?" I asked, quietly.

I didn't know why he stopped. I was sure. I was so sure of this. I wanted to lose my virginity to Harry. I didn't want to give it to anybody else. I wanted to unlock my virginity to Harry - he had the key to it.

"I don't think I'm the right person you should do this with.." he said.

What?

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, my voice slightly cracking.

No, this couldn't be happening. Not now, not to me.

"Briella, trust me, I want to do this. I just want you to be sure of this." he said, his forehead now touching my own.

"But I am sure." I whispered.

A:N sorry to leave you hanging in this cliffhanging chapter! hope you liked chapter 13! thank you so much for reading and voting. ((:

Xo, Alexa