Epilogue: Age 15

*! Make sure you read Chapter 34: Age 15 as I've moved around the last few chapters and you will need to read it before this Chapter thank you !*

Epilogue....

Age 15

“Gee… Gerard… Gee…” I hear and feel a shadow clash over my skin making my eyes snap open and I look up to see a haloed head of hair above me, blinking into the light I make out emerald eyes and the sunlight bouncing off of a sliver of silver in his lip.

“You had your eyes closed for about 10 minutes I thought you’d fallen asleep.” He says as he scuffs his feet on the gravel of the art block floor as he moves to sit next to me.

“No. I was just… I was just thinking.” I sigh looking down at my sketchbook at the sketch I had started to draw of Poison Ivy just like I had done to Robin and Batman, I made them my own hoping I would go from being the tattoo guy to a real artist.

“About me? Gee I’m flattered.” He chuckles, it’s throaty and wheezy from his raw lungs after being sick so much throughout high school it took a while for him to recover but even his faint laughter makes me smile and blush at the paper.

“Do you remember Aurora?” I ask drawing my eyebrows together and looking at him in the corner of my eye, god he was beautiful, I could never lose him, I couldn’t let him leave me but I knew he would, everyone else does- Dad, Elena, Aurora…

“Of course, she took all those pictures, why?” he asks shuffling closer and the simple gesture makes my chest clench and my heart burn.

“She told me to close my eyes and count to 10 and what I would see would be better than reality… I just hate that when I open them again it all comes flooding back.” I sniffle and wipe the tear from my eye, I push away everything bad and focus on what I can, on the moment of being with Frank once again, of feeling his skin on my one and how his hot leg is on my cold jean clad one.

“She’s gone, Gee, nothing could have saved her- she left a mark on this world and now it’s time you do the same.” His hand is now in mine, soft and rough from years of guitar and mine only hardened from holding a pencil. “Remind me to come see you for my first tattoo I’m thinking of a heart.”

“You’re 15 Frankie isn’t it a bit early to be thinking about tattoo’s?” I say and shiver feeling a sense of deja vu going on here but I shake the thought away. Every time I close my eyes I never know what I saw when I open them, I just get these rushes of coincidence, I get a pull to something and follow it; it’s like asking a rhetorical question it’s there but you don’t need an answer until you find it and I know I have the rest of my life to figure it out.

“Isn’t it a bit too early to think about the future? You don’t need to close your eyes to know what’s right in front of you.” He says and I see him bite down on his piercing awkwardly.

“How do you see me Frankie?” I ask him finally meeting his eyes, my eyes travel to his hair- the dreadlocks not cut off and back to a buzzed black; then down to his arms, naked and pure not a trace of ink. I notice him looking at me back, he doesn’t look as deeply as I do but I can see how his eyes flicker to my sleeved arms and shaking hands; I snap my gaze away. I land right on Lyn-z tall slim and beautiful, my childhood first and along with my crush on Frankie mine grew for her with every look; she’s stood with her friends in their punk clothes fitting the latest trend but I see her eyes flicker over to me shocked to see me staring twice as baffled as I am and raising a blush on her cheeks that forms from bellow her studded collar before looking away only to flicker back with a knowing smile… that promise I made in kindergarten still repeats in my mind, I sigh in relief and look to under the tree where Ray, Mikey and Bob wait for me.

Then I hear Frank’s friends call him away and he jumps up looking back down at me.

“You’re The Tattoo Guy.” He winks and leaves me looking over his shoulder as he approaches his friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the end.... I jsut want to say thank you for every read, vote and comment as it means the world to me, I never thought I'd get 1 read let along 1000+ and also thank you to those who encouraged me to transform this story from being a One Shot into a 37 Chapter story. There will be a sequel and I will try to write that as soon as I can so stay with me till then :)

Moving on... the ending- Was it too confusing? was it okay? Do I need ot completely write it?

I was kind of going for the Donnie Darko effect.... So basically the 2 chapters before this one was what Gerard saw for the future of him and Aroura but I wanted it to be like you question the whole story as of course some things havent happened yet but it is how things happen (if you get that) ... I left Aurora's death as non specific as possible as there could have been many things that caused it but I didn't want to specify.

Any questions feel free to comment or inbox me and I will be willing to answer them as best as I can :)

Thank you for reading and I hope you all return for 'That Tattoo Guy'

Love- My Frerard Kisses (Bec) xx