howdy YALL

Hey guys!!

How are you??

I hope everything is running smoothly and you are living life to the fullest!!

Just wanted to say that I'm still alive. College starts on Sunday and from then on I'll be swamped with studying and such.  But it's gonna be science classes so I'm super excited!!

I apologize for my inactivity this summer.  I genuinely thought I'd be on here more frequently, but to tell you the truth I've been pulling nearly 30 hours a week at work and my two days off consisted of me hanging with my friends and boyfriend.  I did write a little, as y'all probably saw through my few updates on Reckless and Outcasts!  But other than that, I've really been working hard to earn money for this school year.  I've got a scholarship but that still only covers half of my yearly semesters at this University.  But it's ok!! I'm so excited to start learning again.

Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm seeing NateWantsToBattle tonight.  I'm so excited to see him perform.  I'm not a HUGE fan of him, but I've known him since my Markiplier days and I want to be there to support him.  I like him a lot.  He's very talented!! Look him up if you don't know him!!

Also, I saw Dan and Phil a few weeks ago and it was HILARIOUS.  They put on such a good show and I loved it so much.  I would love to see them again because oh my goodness it was great. Also. ThEYRE SO TALL WHAT

OHH and I'm officially not a teenager anymore.  My birthday was last week.  I feel super old.  Do I still fit in here? 😂😂

Well that's a short catch up on my life.  I'm gonna try to make it a point to come on here once a week and update y'all and respond to your messages!! I feel bad that I've slacked so much, I'm sorry.

I love you guys ❤️❤️