I don't wanna do it anymore.

Guys,

Please don't get upset with me.  It's taken me a very long time to come to this decision.  I spent days telling myself I just need inspiration.  I woke up in the middle of the night multiple times in cold sweats out of guilt.  I tried to sit down and come up blank more times than not.  I can't do it anymore.

I'm pulling the plug on all fan fictions.

The truth is that this website was to help me learn how to write better and gain view points from other people.  So many of you guys have helped me figure out my voice and my style.  You helped me see that I am just as good as all the rest.  You've taught me how to love my talents and be grateful for them.  After all, isn't that the purpose of fan fiction?

I will continue to write, but I need to focus on MY stories and MY characters.  They want to have a turn.  They are thrashing around trying to escape, but the guilt of never finishing my TMNT series  got in the way.

With many heavy classes and my work load, there is no way I'll ever finish writing OG story in the next year if I don't put the fan fictions to the side.  I'm almost an AMERICAN adult- which means I'm the oldest official adult ever... which means I'm running out of time to do this.  I need to do it.  My heart burns with the desire to leave my own mark on the world, even if only three people read it.  That is three people that will remember my stories whether they lived or hated it.

I want to get it published.  But in order to do that, I've got to start taking it seriously.  That starts right now.

I will leave my old books up, but they will not be continued.  From now on, my priority is Outcasts.

I'm really sorry to those I've disappointed.

I love you all so much.