•8•

Ace was there. Four huge whale like ships had emerged from the sea right inside the port of the Marineford. Ace's cry when he saw that huge guy with that ridiculous white mustache shook me to the bone.

"OYAJI!" (pops) I fell down on my knees when I saw his expression. "I'm not worthy enough to be called your son. I disobeyed your orders-" Ace was ready to cry and his lips had curved downwards. I didn't stay to listen to more I disconnected myself from that vision in the only way I knew. By banging my head on the wooden deck! I didn't want to see what was going on there. I didn't want to see Ace like that. Handcuffed and chained up to his execution platform.

"Someone stop her!" I heard a man saying and immediately two strong arms held me still. My head ached a bit but I was sure that I hadn't hurt myself that badly.

"Stop it!" I heard and I was surprised to find out I was able to recognize the voice at once. It was Luffy's. "What-"

"What did you see young girl?" Ivankov rushed to ask. He had taken his original form again much to my relief.

"See?" Luffy asked with a way obvious confused expression written all over his face. Ivankov didn't give him an explanation instead he pressured me to speak of what I had seen.

I slipped through Luffy's strong hold like a snake leaving him dumbfounded and cornered myself on the edge of the ship.

"Nothing?" I said uncomfortably, hugging myself again. I slid down and stood there like a scared animal.

"Pearl". Jinbe said calmly as he came out from the rest of them slowly approaching me. "What did you see?" He asked me as he kneeled next to me. I gave him a scared look but when my eyes met his I relaxed. I got my hand out to stroke his skin for no particular reason but I regretted at the last moment and pulled it back.

"Ace's oyaji was there." I muttered and hugged my knees hiding my face from them.

"Whitebeard has arrived to Marineford!" Jinbe announced and everyone cheered happily.

Why was something like that good? It had seemed to make Ace sad that this Whitebeard had appeared. I covered my ears with my hands to block their cheers. This thing would end badly. I could feel it!

"You can see all the way to the place where they have taken Ace?" Asked a familiar voice. Even though my ears were covered I heard him talking to me and placed my arms down again.

I nodded, I could.

"So cool!" Luffy said and his eyes lit. He kneeled down and stared at me like I was a strange animal. I didn't like being stared like that. Luffy got ready to say something again but we were suddenly thrown into the air.

I felt myself slipping off the deck and falling down as the ship rose higher and higher in the sky, riding a huge wave that no one knew what had caused it. I tried to scream but it was in vain. My voice wouldn't come out. Suddenly an extended arm grabbed me from my wrist and started pulling me up towards the ship. I was wet again from the water that was spilling all over. Unexpectedly everything stopped and I hit on something solid and cold.

Ice.

I didn't have the time to trouble myself with thoughts like why was there Ice in the middle of the ocean, while the sun shined and the temperature was over 20 degrees. I had more serious problems like my left foot being stacked inside the ice and my nose bleeding from the crash.

"Luffy!" I yelled and his head popped out of the ship.

"What? Why can't I pull you up?"

"I'm stack in the ice for fucks sake!"

To my surprise Jinbe slid down on Luffy's arm and with a sharp move he broke the ice and freed my leg.

"What-?" I didn't manage to finish the question.

"You're my subordinate". He explained as Luffy was pulling us up. "Pretty useless but still my subordinate!" Jinbe said when we landed on ship again.

"Now what?" Someone asked.

We had stopped in the middle of the air and the ship was sitting on a frozen wave. I wiped my aching nose with my sleeve and saw blood, my blood staining that hated fabric. The first thing I would do after this war was over would be finding myself some new clothes.

"Are you hurt?" Luffy asked me and I signed negatively with my hand. "What are we going to do?" He asked afterwards jumping impatiently on the ship. "We need to get down there!"

"That wave, was Whitebeard's declaration of war!" Ivankov said and everyone froze like the wave beneath us. It had now officially started.

"Yes yes! We need to go!!" Luffy said ignoring how important was that and continued jumping on the ship. "We need to go down!" He shouted and landed with all his force on the deck. Everyone fixed their eyes on him because a huge 'crack' was heard all over the ship. Luffy stopped jumping and looked around confused. The cracks continued being heard until... the ice broke.

We started falling.

This time I didn't expect Luffy to save me he had to save himself! I closed my eyes and tried to find a place appropriate enough for me to land. The sea was also frozen and terrified I realized that I had nowhere to land. I had nowhere to land! I screamed so loudly that I bet I covered everyone else's cries. In panic I had opened my arms and that seemed to slow me down a bit. I took advantage of it and this time I looked for a fat marine.

Thank god one was standing directly underneath me and I hit him on the head making him fall down... unconscious, I wanted to believe. Maybe he was dead and I had killed him but I didn't want to know. I jumped up and looked around the fighting field. I could see pirates and marines. Old and young, scary and scared.

"Golden Men!" I thought to myself and got prepared to fight for my life when suddenly something horrific catched my eye.