•37•

"Do whatever you want kiddo" Law replied and Pearl remained still, leaning against the shut door. "I don't find it such a smart idea, your boyfriend won't be so happy-!" He continued with a spice of sourness.

"He's not my boyfriend" Pearl interrupted him calmly. She couldn't see him, her eyes hadn't gotten used to the darkness yet but she could almost feel him grinning sarcastically.

"Why did you come?" He asked her as he got a match on fire and then used it lit a candle beside him.

Pearl approached him slowly. She didn't speak but her body and eyes spoke for her. Law was sitting shirtless on the armchair and had bandages around his arm and a few on his waist. She stopped when her legs were touching his and was standing directly in front of him.

"Why were you waiting for me?"she finally asked him.

•One Month Ago•

Pearl had traveled all the way to Punk Hazard with a tiny little boat she had stolen at sabaody. She had heard somewhere that Law was staying there and she wanted to pay him a visit. Not because she had missed him or anything, she just wanted to see how much he had changed throughout these two years. Surely he had achieved a ton and she wanted to see that man.

It was easy for her to spot the island with her Haki and also find out at what part of the island Law was staying. She disembarked and quickly ran towards the experiment's lab that Law was.

She knocked on the door trembling from the cold cause as usual she was only wearing a strip of fabric around her chest and the soft shoes she had on had gotten completely soaked from the snow. The big door opened slowly and Law's reluctant face appeared on the opening. He was really surprised to see her there.

"Hi kiddo" he said and leaned against the casing of the door.

"Move!" She said and ran inside the building. "Phew now its much better". She breathed out as she started rubbing her arms.

"What do you want here?" Law asked slightly annoyed.

"Nice place, quite chilly, suits you well!" Pearl said and smiled sarcastically.

Law didn't make a comment and Pearl momentarily used her Haki to scan the place and when she found the room she was looking for she ran quickly upstairs.

Law was left staring at her dumbfounded until he snapped out of it and ran behind her.

"Hey! Where are you going? Oi kiddo, Pearl!" He shouted at her and suddenly she stopped in front of a door. It was locked but she shoved one of her blades in the lock, the one Law knew she called Ace and walked inside.

It was Law's bedroom. Law sighed relieved and walked in as well.

"You scared me bitch!" He hissed.

"I'm not a kiddo anymore?" Pearl asked. She had already sat down on his bed.

Law rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall. He was still holding onto his sword. Pearl got up and approached him with slow steady steps. She threw down her bag and stood in front of Law. He couldn't help but look at her cleavage. She definitely had grown.

A.N smut/lemon ahead

"Yeah" she whispered as she came closer to his mouth. "I guess I'm not a kiddo any more" her hands untied the fabric that was wrapped around her chest exposing it to him.

Then she leaned in and kissed him. Law didn't fight it but smirked against her lips letting his sword touch the ground.

"Pretty desperate to lose our virginity aren't we?" He hissed in between their kisses as Pearl unbuttoned his coat and hastily took it off him.

As a response she bit roughly on his bottom lip.

"Take off the rest of them yourself!" She said and went to sit on the bed again.

Law paused for a minute and then did as she told him. Pearl lied down after she got rid of her pants, shoes and underwear, and signed him to come near. Law climbed over her and for the first time Pearl found her self as a submissive against him. She brought her hands up and brushed her fingers against his body.

"Fuck me" she told him. But what she wanted to tell him she was to kiss her. She had never actually kissed anyone. In prison they didn't really care for stuff such as kisses, they only wanted her for their pleasure. That previous kiss was her first one.

She wasn't in love with Law. She really wasn't. He was just the first person that she wanted to sleep with. And she would do it no matter what. After 8 years in prison where she pretty much didn't get to experience a single good thing that life can offer, she now wanted to do everything that crossed her mind.

"With pleasure!" He said and started to slowly insert his half erected member inside her. Slowly so that she wouldn't be in much pain but surprisingly enough she didn't seem to be in pain.

"I'm not a virgin Law!" Pearl smirked and threw him on the bed. She sat on his stomach and took a good look of his confused expression. Then she took his member inside her hands and placed its tip on her entrance. She sat on it and she started moving slowly up and down, having placed her hands on his abs.

Pearl could feel him slowly getting hard inside her and his tip coming in contact with her g-spot. Law placed his hands in her buttocks and squeezed them leaving out a moan. So did Pearl. She started playing with her nipples and breasts as she moaned.

Law lifted his upper body and sat on the bed. He was now able to kiss her and let his hands grop her well shaped body. He leaned down and began kissing her breasts while she hugged his head and threw her head back.

Her body started to tremble as she rode her orgasm and her moans filled Law's ears bringing him even closer to his climax.

"I'm cumming too!" Law said. Pearl got off him and put his throbbing member in her mouth. She blew him for some time until he came inside her mouth and she made sure that she swallowed everything.

Law pulled her up from her hair and kissed her passionately, tasting his semen on her tongue. Then they both collapsed on the bed breathing heavily.

"I lost my virginity at nine" she told him while staring at the ceiling.

Shook from that statement Law sat up and looked at her in terror.

"What?!"

"Prison" she replied laconically and he didn't know what he should tell her.

____________
Okay before y'all come at me with your salty comments about how this is supposed to be a Luffy x reader fanfic, give me a chance to explain. Yes I know, the main character in this book though is Pearl, and what I am writing is basically her story. Don't be disappointed yet; the relationship she has with Luffy will grow and if you actually read this chapter carefully and keep reading the upcoming ones you'll see that. I hate that I have to explain why I did it, why I made her have that "affair". She has spent half her life in prison and lost the people she cared most about. She wants to live her life now and doesn't want anyone to weigh her down.