•40•

"You know what Luffy, I don't think this is a good idea!" She said and sat up. She fastened her top and put one hand over him ready to jump off the bed.

"Not again..." Luffy mumbled and grabbed her from her waist. "I don't even know why you were in prison goddamnit!" He said pulling her close to him again, accidentally dragging her top down a little bit making it slip down by her waist. And even though her long hair covered her chest, her white round breasts were still subtly exposed before him.

Pearl seemed a little shook by that mishap but quickly she regained her self control and calmly pushed her hair aside, baring her chest completely to Luffy. Then she tied the strip back on while his cheeks had turned completely red and he didn't know where to look at. She seemed to notice that and out of curiosity she moved her hips backwards seating her self on his lower abs, seeking to see whether the view had any other impact on him. But Luffy sat up and pulled his body backwards on the bed making Pearl sit on his thighs.

"Are you a virgin Luf?" She asked him placing her hair behind her ears. Luffy stared at her not knowing what he was supposed to say.

"Wha-what do you mean?" He stuttered.

Pearl smirked and placed her hands on his bare chest through his unbuttoned shirt, slowly taking it off him.

"Have you ever had sex?" She rephrased her question.

Luffy looked away feeing quite uneasy. "Ace had talked to me about how babies are made..." he mumbled blushing.

"Perfect!" Pearl whispered leaning closer to him, their noses almost touching. "Let's try, shall we?" She proposed and kissed him blocking his lips from forming the questions he definitely had. "Untie it" she told him softly taking his hands and placing them on her top, which she had just tied. Luffy hesitantly did as she told him and soon her breasts were once again bared in front of him. "Go on" she smiled as his hands rested on her waist. Pearl continued kissing him and unbuttoned his shorts, making it easier for her to slip her hands inside of them and find him, to her satisfaction, hard.

Suddenly Luffy pressed her against him hugging her tightly, feeling his skin against hers. Pearl rushed to take off his pants and Luffy did the same. They were now both standing naked before each other.

"Have you done it before?" Luffy asked and Pearl couldn't hold in a chuckle. She nodded with a slightly bitter expression written on her face. "Okay because Ace had told me that if it's the first time for the girl too..." Luffy paused and looked around again nervously "she'll be in pain" he explained and raised his eyes to find Pearl's.

To his relief she laughed and hugged him again.

"I won't be in pain Luf!" She chuckled and kissed him.

• • •

When they finished the remained embraced, with Pearl almost completely over Luffy harking to his heartbeat, still naked and covered in sweat.

"Are you going to get a baby now?" Luffy asked after he had managed to catch his breath. He felt her smiling as he started playing with her hair.

"No, I'm not able of carrying a child" she said and her smile disappeared again. But even though Luffy couldn't see that he felt the change on the tone of her voice.

"Hey" he muttered making Pearl turn her head to look at him. His eyes had taken a worried look. "Why is that?" He asked brushing her cheek with his thumb.

Pearl brought her hand up and placed it over his. She felt like in an instant she could spill everything out to him. Tell him about her father, her mother, Garp, the uncountable rapes, but she knew that would change everything and not for the better. So instead of explaining anything to him she leaned in to kiss him again but a knock on the door interrupted them making them both turn to look at the direction of the door.

"Who is-?" Luffy shouted but Pearl rushed to seal his mouth with her hands.

"Shut up you're not supposed to be here!" She hissed as Luffy fought to free himself.

"Pearl-chan are you awake?" They heard a familiar mature feminine voice asking. Both of them jumped up and began dressing themselves.

"It's Robin!" Luffy whispered as he tried to button his shorts.

"Luffy-san, are you in there as well?" They heard Robin asking.

Pearl rushed to seal his mouth with her hands but Luffy playfully bit on her fingers and slipped from her hold.

"Yes come in!" He managed to say and Pearl's eyes widened as she had barely managed to tie the fabric around her chest when the door handle creaked and Robin entered the cabin.

The tall black haired woman couldn't hold in a grin.

"Is everything alright?" Luffy asked trying to act naturally but hilariously failing by moving his head in a weird manner causing Pearl to bite on her lips in order to force down a chuckle.

"Our bounties arrived and we were looking for you!" The woman smiled and Luffy's face lit.

"Give me give me!!" He said and grabbed the paper that Robin was handing him with eyes filled with excitement.

And he was well rewarded when under his photograph he read: 500.000.000 berries.
He jumped up shouting from joy and fell on Robin hugging her tightly.

"That's 5 hundred million! Fantastic!! Did you get a higher one as well?"

"Yes it's 130 million this time, and-"

"What's the other members bounties?" He asked eagerly as the rest of the crew began to enter Pearl's cabin to share the good news with their captain.

"I'm at 320 million" Zoro said in his husky voice as if it was nothing too serious.

"Luffy mine is 2 hundred million!" Ussop shouted still shocked from that. But Franky jumped in front of him and shouted:

"I am a Suuupeeeer 94.000.000".

"I'm only at 100 berries..." Chopper mumbled earning a pat on the head from Zoro.

Everyone seemed more or less satisfied apart from Chopper perhaps and Robin who was holding unto a paper feeling slightly uneasy.

"Pearl has a bounty as well" she finally said.