| Chapter Four | The Nasia Kingdom Attack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The difference between a novice and a master is that the master has failed more times than the novice as tried."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto felt something warm and wet soaking his arms and hands. He opened his eyes fully, a warm hand touching his cheek, he gasped.

"W-Wendy?" She gave Seto a little weak smile.

"T-There you...a-are." She muttered. Seto looked down seeing her blood soaking him from a wound on her stomach. He grabbed her.

"Wendy!" He said panicking.

"It's o-okay...Har-Harvey." She said. He shook his head, tears in his eyes before her knees gave out, they both fell to their knees.

"No! No, I-I can heal—" Wendy pushed away his hands, falling into his arms. "Wendy!" She didn't respond, he checked her pulse, not feeling one making his heart shatter. "No, Wendy! W-Wake up!" Seto gripped her shirt, holding her tight. "Please! Don't g-go!" Tears falling down his cheeks. "Wendy!"

Seto woke up with a jolt, he pushed himself to sit up, panting heavily. He took a second to gather himself until he realizes his leg was hurting making him groan but push through the pain.

"Who's Wendy?" Someone asked making Seto tense up. His eyes flicker up, seeing Alyana on the other side of the fire, Ian and Rosani both asleep. Seto looked away from her. It's nighttime, so the fire was the only source of light, with the occasional firefly and some moonlight. Seto didn't answer her, making her kinda mad. "Fine, keep it to yourself, I didn't want to know anyway." Seto flinched slightly from her snap, he stared at the fire, still saying nothing. Alyana stared at him, she grumbled and gripped the grass in her fist. "Okay, now I'm too curious not to know. You were talking in your sleep, saying about a girl named Wendy. Who is she?" Seto didn't answer, she gritted her teeth, but before she could speak again, Seto snapped back at her.

"It isn't any of your business so stay out of it." Seto snapped at her. Alyana raised an eyebrow at him, she narrowed her eyes.

"Hey, don't get so b*tchy at me. I'm not the one who ruin your so-called life, that was all on you." She said. Seto looked at her, gritting his teeth.

"At least I have a life." Seto retorted. She was about to get up when Ian sat up.

"Okay, stop it!" Ian shouted at them both. Seto's eyes soften and his temper cooling down, he looked back at the fire, Ian looked at Alyana. "Look, Alyana. You have no idea what is actually going on, so please, shut up." Alyana looked at Ian.

"Oh yeah—"

"Don't you two dare start fighting again!" Rosani shouted. Seto looked at her as Ian and Alyana both went silent. Rosani sat up, she looked at the sky and sighed. "And seeing how come morning is coming soon, lets get breakfast." Alyana gets up.

"Okay, fine. I'm hungry too. I'll be right back." She said before she walked away. Ian looked at Rosani, she went beside Seto.

"Harvey—" Rosani stop noticing his distant look. Ian looked at Seto.

"Are you gonna eat?" Ian asked. Seto shook his head. Rosani touched his arm.