Sneaky Peeky #1: TCA (Release Date)

The scent of blood and death tainted the air. Lifeless corpses laid on the ground, their skin decaying, turning black as blood gushed out of wounds, staining and puddling on the ground underneath them.

In the corner sat a boy, a young boy with cuts on his skin and blood staining his ragged clothes. He sat cowering in the corner, his head buried in his knees, refusing to see the scene in front of him. Refusing to move out of fear.

Faintly, the boy was mumbling:

"M-Mi...b-bedaŭras...."

"P-Patrino..."

Over and over again, like the words were some comfort. Like they would make things better.

'You think you can keep me out, Jason?'

The boy flinched and pick his head up, but the boy turning from a young child to the Sky Army General Probst. Jason's eyes widen a bit seeing the small house clean, the smell of blood and death gone and his wounds healed. Jason slowly stood up.

'You've already betrayed me once...'

Jason stiffened up, his eyes looking down to the floor as he heard footsteps behind him but he didn't dare turn around for fear of who it was. Or for fear that his suspicions would be right in who it was. But he felt their hand touch his shoulder, gripping it slightly.

'You're not strong enough to keep me out, Jason,'

"W-What do you want?" Jason stammered fearful and frozen in his spot.

He heard a dark chuckle behind him before the hand let go of his shoulder. 'You already know what I want, Jason. Question is, are you strong enough to resist?'

 Question is, are you strong enough to resist?'

The Cursed Ancestry
Coming out September 29th