| Chapter Twenty-One | Harvey's True Past and Punishment

Song is Ready For Home by Capital Kings.

This song just reminds me a lot about how much home means to Harvey in this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Home is the starting place of love, hope and dreams."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Harvey entered the Council chambers and the state they were in, Harvey couldn't help but smile. He knew that Adam could handle the council members on his own, after all, it doesn't take much to push their buttons and steer them off course. Harvey stopping beside Adam, hearing the commander whisper to the wizard.

"Did you get it?" Adam whispered. Seto's eyes looked at Adam and nod slightly.

"Tobias is flying it to the Sky Army as we speak," Harvey whispered making Adam smile. Seto looked away, seeing the guards were looking like they were ready to attack him, for which he found amusing.

Adam looked back at the Council members. "Well, I'll be on my way. I have more important things to do--"

A council member stood up, pointing at Harvey. "Hold it, Skylen!" they shouted as Adam walked towards the door, Mitch following him.

Adam put his hand up, ignoring them. "Harvey is no longer my responsibility as he is no longer a Sky Army General. What he does is no concern of mine until I deem it is. So, have fun," Adam said leaving. Harvey smirked a bit and crossed his arms.

"Arrest him--"

Harvey's eyes shifted to the council members. "For what? Standing here?" Harvey questioned.

"You know perfectly well why Master Magi--"

Harvey gritted his teeth together, his expression darkening. "DON'T call me that! I hate my family lineage!" Harvey shouted seeing the guards point weapons at him, coming closer to him. Harvey's eyes looked at them. "You all know what I'm capable of doing now" --Harvey looked back at the Council, mostly at Renee-- "so don't make me do something that we both will regret," he said.

Renee sighed and put her hand up halfway. "Hold it," she said making the guards stop. She looked at Harvey as the other members gave her questioning looks. "What is it, Seto?"

Harvey looked at them. "I just came to talk, that's it. No hostility, nothing. So can you at least grant me a chance to speak and say my piece? You all are jumping to conclusions before I even get the chance to give my point of view on this. Let me speak to you all and then I will accept whatever judgment you cast no matter what is it," he said honestly. There was a silence for a few seconds before the members started talking about it, arguing more like it. Harvey looked at Renee with desperate eyes.

Renee gives him a small smile and nodded. "I believe we can do that," Renee said over the other members' voices. Harvey looked at the members, seeing the Fyre Brothers are absent, while he would like them to be here, he knows that they will go his defense immediately. But at least Renee is here, for as long as Harvey has known her, he knows that she likes things to be fair.

"You will turn yourself in afterward?" A member asked. Harvey glanced at them, he looked at the floor. That's what he is afraid of. He doesn't want to be condemned as a dark mage but he knows that that will most likely happen here.