| Chapter Seven | Seto's Past

Screw cutting chapters back.....you guys will just have to deal with it.

Word Count: 5331

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A hero is no braver than an original person, they are just braver than others five minutes longer."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty was basically dragging Sky by his wrist, Sky felt his panic rising, he didn't want to do this, but Ty was persistent. Ty let go of his wrist as they stopped in front of a door. Ty knocked on it, no answer, he frowned. His eyes glanced at Sky, he opened the door, pushing Adam inside and closed it. Adam almost tripped but caught himself

"What are you doing here?" A voice snapped. Adam looked over at the bed seeing Statilia against the wall, reading something. Adam looked at the door, wanting to escape but knew Ty would not let him. He looked back at her.

"C-Can we talk?" Adam stuttered. Statilia looked at him, she shut her book.

"Sure, are you gonna just yell at me or are you actually gonna be nice to me for once?" She asked. The door opened, Ty looked at her as he walked in

"Can you stop with the comments, Statilia? He wants an honest conversation and you are just pushing him out the door—"

"Which was the same thing he did to me, Prince! So why should I let him speak when all he did was be an absolute ass to me?!" Statilia shouted. Adam flinched, looking away. Statilia looked at Adam and back at Ty. "I don't care why he is here, I don't want anything to do with him, so leave, both of you now." Adam walked pass Ty, leaving. Adam wiped his tears off his face. Ty grabbed his arm, Adam pushed him away.

"I told you she hates me! This was a stupid idea! I never should have come." Adam said. Ty grabbed him.

"Wait, wait, wait. Let me have my sister talk to her first, then you can. Sky this isn't a stupid idea, it is a great idea. Now come on, she is probably in the infirmary with Seto." Ty said. Ty pulled Adam to the infirmary, Asthie's face lit up when she saw Sky.

"Addum!" She said getting off Seto and running over to him. Adam forced a smile on his face and crouched down, she threw her arms around his neck, hugging him, he hugged her back. Ty pulls Rosani aside, talking to her. Asthie let go of him, Sky leaned back a bit.

"Hey, Ash. How are you doing?" He asked her. She smiled.

"Good now that Jimmy is back." She said. Adam looked past her and at Seto, his eyes went back to her. He smiled a bit at her.

"That's good."

"Adam," Rosani said. Adam stood up, Asthie went back over to Seto, Rosani and Ty moved over to Adam. "I can't do this for you—"

"I never asked you to, I never asked Ty to either—"

"You had a mental breakdown over this, Adam. You were basically asking me too." Ty said. Rosani smiled a hit, she touched Sky's arm.

"I don't mind helping you with this, after all, I know how difficult Statilia can be. I'll go talk to her, but afterward, you are talking to her without Tobias to help you." She said. Adam looked at Ty, nervously. Ty gave him a little smile.