| Chapter Twenty-Five | Jason's Dire Condition

Yes, the picture above is something I built in Minecraft. I recently purchased the game because I needed something to pass time and my Macbook can't take getting World Of Warcraft again sadly.

The pictures above show the Nether portal scene for this book. I've decided that since I am a pretty good builder and good with redstone that I put it to good use.

So enjoy the chapter! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Bad things happen for a reason, you just need to find it,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark and never seemed to end. That's how they saw the cave system they went into, or at least to some it seems that way. Only to the Generals, Ty, Seto, and Adam did the system not look confusing at all since they have been there before and know the way.

It went Adam, Seto, and Ty up near the front of the group while Ian and Quentin were at the back with everyone else in between in no particular order. Ty mostly leads using his farsee ability to see ahead if there were any monsters, and if there were, either Adam, Mitch, or a recruit would be sent out to ahead to deal with them quickly and quietly. They don't know if Vincent and them are sleeping or not, but they don't want to take the chance that they might wake them up or alert them to their presence in the cave. Both Seto and Cassandra held mage lights floating above their hands to let everyone see their surroundings.

Ty kept on the lookout for endermen, looking around at every corner and listening closely for them. He's never ever wanted so desperately to see an enderman in his life. Adam may say that he can change the plan if Ty can't get the endermen, but Ty doesn't want Adam to change the plan. He wants to be able to work with the endermen. After all, in basically one week, Ty is to be crowned the King of the Kingdom of Dragons, the kingdom that has roots deeply ingrained with the End dimension. So Ty can't help but feel like he should be able to do this one thing. But he can't understand where he went wrong with the other enderman, he went over what he said in his head over and over again and couldn't find the problem. Was he too forward? Too demanding? Maybe the enderman didn't understand?

Too many questions and no answers since endermen can't speak.

"There they are," Adam whispered seeing the group of wizards, Jason and Jordan ahead. They all hid, Seto and Cassandra dismissing their mage lights and letting the lava illuminate the darkness. Adam looked around the corner, over at what he assumes to be the hostages. But instead of just the two he was expecting, there are more. About two more to be exact. 'Damn, how many people did they kidnap?' Adam thought to himself. Obviously, Adam wasn't just gonna leave the extra two hostages behind, but this throws a wrench in his plan. The priority here is to destroy the portal and to get the hostages out. But Adam's plan was designed for only two hostages, not four. Adam leaned against the cave wall, looking at Seto and Ty.

Ty looked at him. "What now?" he whispered. Adam paused, thinking. He's reworking the plan, his eyes looked at his friends. 'It's gonna be harder to work around protecting four people, we don't know the condition that they are in and have no idea if they have any fighting skills,' Adam thought to himself and it was then he was really glad that Cassandra is here. She has healing magic that is gonna come very handy.

Adam sighed and looked at everyone. "Okay, here's the new plan," Adam told him. The plan he had in mind surrounded around the extra two hostages. Depending on what condition they are in, he wants their help but knows he can't depend on that on the off chance that they have zero combat experience. But he is hoping that they do since it would make everything easier. "We still need to get them outside," he said. He looked at Captain Derek and the other dragonmeres.