Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I woke up in the morning with the sun in my face, making me already in a annoyed mood. Then I remembered that I would be riding with Zane and that just put me in a worse mood. I was going to be in a crabby mood today and I already knew it. I took a quick shower and pulled on a pair of blue jeans, black boots and a purple hoodie, I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and applied some lip gloss before going down stairs.

There was still a scowl on my face when I went down the stairs and saw Zane sitting there eating an apple. I grabbed a piece of bread and started angrily chewing on it, I was annoyed at everything right now. “Whoa someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning” Zane teased. I simply shot him a glare, if he thought everything was ok then he was out of his pretty little head.

“Let’s just go” I mumbled while grabbing a bottle of water. He looked at me with a little amused smile on his face which I just narrowed my eyes at and followed him out the door. I got in the passenger seat waited for him to hurry up. “Could you get any slower?” I hissed at him as he finally got in.

“What’s got you in such a grumpy mood kitten?” he reached across and tried to pinch my cheek but I slapped his hand away, what the hell does he find so funny about this? “What has you in such a good mood this morning?” I mocked him but to my surprise he just shot me a smile.

“Well for one I get too see you” he said happily. Did he not have any memory of last night? Maybe he’s got some issues too. I gave him a confused look and started staring out the window. But then he started humming and it was getting on my nerves, “Could you stop the humming?” I asked annoyed. He got to wake up in a good mood and I had to wake up in a crappy one of course.

“Oh just sit back relax and enjoy it” he said dismissing my attitude. “stupid retarded boy in a stupid retarded mood” I mumbled under my breath.  But I forgot about werewolf hearing for a second, so I guess by the sound of his musical laughter that he heard that…..

“Why do you find everything so funny this morning?” I threw my hands up in the air in frustration, I felt like pulling my hair out so I would be to blinded by the pain to see his amused face at every little thing. I really don’t know what's wrong with me today but I'm this close to punching him in the face.

“It’s just you, you always seem to brighten my mood somehow” me mumbled happily. “Well that’s not what you said last night” I snapped at him. he turned to me with a  sad look on his face “Let’s not do this now” he tried. But no I want to know right now what it is that makes me so different, so not mate material. “No Zane, tell me now what is it about me that’s so wrong?” I stared him in the eyes, daring him to look away right now. he knew if he did then I would be done with him, he would lose all chance of talking to me or even becoming friends.

“I already told you Marissa we just don’t belong together, you aren’t alpha female material. Don’t get me wrong, your beautiful and all but we just weren’t made to be mates” wow was he really trying that?

“Obviously we are made to be mates because we are dumb ass, and what the hell do you consider alpha female material then? The alpha female is for the alpha’s mate, someone who he loves and can stand by his side.” I was not in the mood to step down and let him say whatever he wanted, right now I was going to fight him to the end of this and make him say it, I'm going to get it all out of him one way or another.

“well news flash Marissa I don’t love you!” he screamed out. hearing it come out of his mouth just hurt more, I knew he wasn’t in love with me but saying that sounded like he didn’t give a shit about me. well that was just in time too because we just pulled up at the school.