1: A woman in my bed

This is my VERY first book I ever have written from all the way back in 2014 when I first started writing. I'm currently editing this story as of October 24, 2016. So The story will make a lot more sense and the details are wayyyyy better and thing are a lot more clearer than they were before.

If you are rereading this thank you for coming back and if this is your first read I hope you enjoy it.

-Abby 💖

------------------------------

Chapter one:
The bodyguard

I stared down at her, as the sun peered through and made ha tattoo covered body glow. Her golden curls laid on her face as she slept. I looked down at her ring finger that had a faded tattoo of my name, laughin at the memory of how she got it. Her naked body tangled in the black silk sheets made me smile as I thought of how I lucky I am to have a beautiful woman like hey in my bed. I leaned down and kissed her lips to wake my baybeh up. She scrunched up her face and streched.

"Damn" she said as she covered her eyes from the sun. She got under the covers fully and clung to my body.

"I love you" she said in a yawn.

"I love you more Sya". 

I love these moments when we could share a bed and not have to worry about her dad walkin in and catchin us. I gulped at the thought and pushed it to the side and just enjoyed the moment.

----------------