24: FB

SYA'S POV
(Next morning)

I woke up to the sun baking my damn face, and August squeezing the shit out of me. I wiggled around trying to wake him, but he was knocked the hell out.

"Ugh!" I gave up the fight and nestled into him realizing the time on the clock.

3 am...

I tossed my leg over and felt that we were both naked. Ooohhhhh that's right. I smiled to myself and instantly remembered our last encounter.

August moved a little in his sleep and a smirk formed on his lips as I pressed myself into him. I studied his face. He's the most beautiful man I've ever seen, his smooth skin, soft lips and short curly hair all complimented each other.

I kissed his lips softly and laid my face in the crook of his neck breathing him in.

"Stop dat weird shit, I'm trying to sleep." I smiled against his skin, sniffing him again. "Why must ya' bother me?" I looked up at him wrapping my arms around him.

"Because I love you baybeh." I said mocking him in a giggle.

He pulled me closer if possible by my lower back and opened one eye. "You think das funny?" I shook my head with a smile.

"Better not have." He relaxed again holding me in his arms. I looked at the tattoos on my arms compared to his.

"Wouldn't it be cute if we got matching tattoos Auggy?"

"Yes very cute baybeh now go back to sleep." I couldn't go back to sleep. I've been in this bed for three days now, doing absolutely nothing but sleep and have wild sex with August.

I kissed all over his face and neck leaving wet marks. He reached down and smacked my bare ass hard.

"Ouuuch!"

"Stop that we can do all the kissing you want in a couple hours now let me sleep. I Pouted and laid back down on his chest.

(2 hours later)

"August wake up!" I sang in his ear. I sat on top of him rocking my hips back and forth. He gripped my hips to stop me.

"Ru'Sya we're both naked and its almost 6 AM. I suggest you stop unless you want to wake up everybody in this damn warehouse." He sat up against the headboard as I straddled his lap.

"I think I do." He bit his lip and pulled me to him.

We were so into the kiss and groping each other, rigghhttttt when he was about to flip us over the intercom came on.

"Everyone suit up, meet me on the first floor in an hour, we have movement from the target." August's jaw dropped and he let a frustrated groan.

"When can finish later. I promise baby but if you would've just let me have my way two hours ago you wouldn't have had to stop." I gave him a sloppy kiss before pulling him into the bathroom for a cold shower we both need.

AUGUST'S POV

Me and Sya got dressed in our usual missions outfit befo' heading down fa' the meeting Grace called us to so got damn early in da' mornin'.

"Baby can you strap me up please." I gently moved towards her, trying not to cause myself to much pain. I've got da' mos' serious case of blue balls eva'!

"Hurry up" I leaned a lil bit and latched the Velcro on her vest before slipping on her hoodie.

"Thank you baby, I'm sure I can fix that later, but you'll just have to deal with it for a little while longer." She kissed my lips passionately and headed towards the do' with me slowly behind her. This is going to be a lloooonnnggg day.