27: Diving

AUGUST'S POV

I patted My pocket for reassurance. I slid her off my lap, placing her feet on the floor. I got up, pulling her to the center of our room so everyone can get a good glimpse. I grabbed her hips and got on one knee and let out a heavy breath.

She raised an eyebrow once I grabbed both ha' hands and kissed her knuckles.

Damn I'm nervous.

Grace smiled at me with his arm around Rita. Dice gave me a head nod and a smile. The girls had their phones ready and shot me a thumbs up.

"August what is all this?" She looked at everybody and tears welled in her eyes.

"Sya I know I get on ya' nerves and you probably think about killin' me at least 3 times a day-" I took in a breath as everyone laughed. "-I wanna spend every wakin moment knowin that I can go home to a beautiful women like you. I wanna have a billion and five Kids with you, no matter how hard we have ta try." she laughed and gave me a weak smile.

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. It took me  minute to ask you this but I think now is the right time. With that being said... My question is..." I pulled the box out a little nervous and open the top slowly. "Will you make me the happiest man in the world and please marry me baybeh?" Tears feel slowly down her face and she just stood there staring at me with a hand ova ha mouth.

Oh shit, shit, shit! She's gonna say no. Ugh I'm such a idiot!

I squeezed her hand lightly and she dropped her hand revealing a huge smile.

"...." She whispered something I couldn't hear.

"What you say?" My hands started getting sweaty and my knee started hurting.

She grabbed my face and kissed my lips softly and nodded her.

"Yes I'll marry you."

I put my head down "I knew you was gonna say no, da- wait you said yes?!" She nodded. I picked her you and kissed her. I put her down and put the ring on hey finger, it fits perfectly.

Everyone cheered around the room but for a serving it felt like I couldn't hear it. Sya jumped in my arms and attacked my lips with kisses.

"Okay guys let's go, they've got some business to attend to." Grace called out.

Once everyone left I broke the kiss and laid'a on the bed gently. I crawled in between her legs so we were pelvis ta pelvis. I slightly grinded into her, receiving a cute lil moan from her sexy ass. I pulled'a clothes off roughly and I did the same to myself. I put myself back between her legs and kissed her softly while I ran my hands up and down her thighs.

She flipped us over and told me to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Oh your not in control tonight." She straddled my lap and put her chest to mine. I wrapped ma arms around her waist tightly and she put hers around my neck. Sya pecked my lips gently and bit it once she pulled away. I bit my lip and kissed her chin and neck. She kissed me sloppily this time, running her fingers through my hair.

She took me in her hands and stroked gently, never breaking the kiss. She looked down and put me in her with no hands making my jaw drop a little in awe. She rocked back and forth sending chills up my back. I sunk my nails in her thighs as she went faster.

"Mmmm." She moaned in my ear picking up the pase. She took my hands and slid them down ta' ha' ass. "Smack it" she said against my lips. I did as she said and she clenched her walls around me. My toes started to curl as she started bouncing in a pattern.