6: Somethings up...

Chapter 6
August POV

"You want me to do what?" Sya whispers through gritted teeth. "Tell him everything". She looked at me blankly. "How in the fuck would that help? My dad will kill me." She placed her head on the edge of the tub with her eyes closed and looked to be in feel thought.

Sya sat up and looked at me. "Tell me how this will work." I checked the time, only ten minutes have gone by surprisingly. I locked the bathroom door gently so it would lock loudly.

"Okay you'll tell him you're ready to tell him what he wants to know. I noticed when I went to his office for our one on one meeting he keeps a wall of weapons. I'm pretty sure you'll think of a way to get to one. Now, Cyrus loves details. He wants to know everything you trek him everything. Or at least make him believe it. Once you get him comfortable, distract him..."

"August... your plan sounds like ass." I chuckled walking towards her. "You got something better?" I asked crouching down to the tub washing her back.

I looked down at the scars that were on her back. I realized that they could've been made with a belt. I brushed my hands over them lightly trying not to imagine the scene in my mind. Sya turned and grab my face with her wet hands, kissing me like she would never see me again.

"I'll kill him. I'll make sure he never comes back." she says against my lips.

I helped her finish bathing and got her out. as I stood her on her feet to dry her she sighed in pain. I looked at her in sympathy. Once I got down to her legs, it was when I realized I needed to get her out of here but we had to follow the plan.

I saw her knee and it was seriously infected and she needed serious medical attention. I gently sat her on the bathroom bench dressing her in the clothes that were already there for her. She looked like she was fighting a battle within herself to stay alive. She was pale and her hands are cold. "Baby, when this happened to your knee did you go to the hospital?" She looked at me and shook her head no. I kissed her lips over and over. I looked into her low eyes, "I'm going to get you fed and sneak you some medicine, okay? but you gotta stay awake".

She nodded as I picked her up bridal style and carried her toward the kitchen. Most of Cyrus's men were either sleep on the couch or to busy playing 2k to notice. When I entered into the  kitchen, the mystery lady was cooking. I put Sya in a chair at the island. The lady turned around in a jump, obviously taken back by our presence. She wasn't wearing the mask she was most definitely related to Sya. I looked back and forth between the two. I gave her a look trying to tell her I know.

Ru'Sya sat hunched over trying to stay awake. "Come on, I'll get you some medicine." I whispered in her ear low enough for her to hear. She put her forehead on the cool marble counters she was sweating from the pain. "She needs to eat and her leg looks infected and she needs medicine." I spoke trying to act like it was just my job but I have a feeling she saw right through me.

After feeding her some cereal the woman stuck something in my pocket and handed me a bottle of water. I nodded at her in a thank you and picked Sya up over my shoulder. I glanced at dice and he opened it and slammed it shut before I could get down the steps. I sat on the bed, cradling her in my arms. I checked my watch "9:49." I said to myself.

I had to hurry and get her to take this medicine. I pulled out the pills the women gave me, hoping these were legit and not something that wouldn't make her worse. I put them in her mouth, she was barely conscious. I opened her mouth pouring the water in. I gave her jaw light squeeze to motivate her to swallow.

Swallowed them down and her head fell back. I kissed her lips, expecting her to kiss back but she had fallen asleep. I watched her chest rise and fall gently to reinsure she was a live. I elevated her knee before pulling the covers over her. I kissed her lips one last time and went up the steps, knocking on the door letting dice know I was finished.

He smirked at me and I patted my back. "You did good lil nigga. I guess you can go home since ain't nothing else for you to do. You can come kick it with us?"

"Nah I'm good man." I walked out the house and walked down the drive way and it to the street to my car before anyone could give me something else to do.

I quickly drove down the block to make my way to switch cars in a old alley and dialing Avery's number.

"What's going on? Are you alright?!" He said picking up on the second ring.

"I saw her today." I said covering the other car with a large black dust cover so no one could see it. There was a long silence from Avery's side.  "How-how is she?"

"I don't think she's going to make it to much longer but I'm staying positive and sarong she will." I got in the second car and started up the ignition.

"I hope so, don't tell Santana this".

"So lie to him?" I asked confused. "No just don't tell him that she's hurt." I nodded my head as if he could see me. "I'll be there in a second, we'll speak more later." I said hanging up the phone.

I drove the hour drive to the other side of town where Santana's house is. I buzzed the button at the gate and security let me in. Once I got in the house I took the long walk to Sya's room and day on the bed and took my shoes.

A thought popped into my head.

What if the whole reason Sya is there is because of- nahhh... I'm just trippin. Santana wouldn't do something like that... I mean it would be stupid to send your daughter to die over- I'm not even going to think like that.

I spook my head at myself and finished taking my clothes off.

-----------------