3: He's back

Still a flashback....
Ru'Sya's POV

My dad just asked me to come to his office, which is rare so it must be important. Walking down the hall I said hello to the maids and servants that have taken care of me all my life.

"Goodmorning Avery." He was my father's right hand man. Everything he needs Avery would do. He opened the door to the office for me with a smile. I walked into see someone in front of my dad's desk. I noticed his tattoo covered arms laying on the arm rest I stared at mine looking at the similarities. He turned in my direction and smiled.

"Baby this is slim, slim is Ru'Sya". He stood and shook my hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He spoke in a deep accent catching me by surprise. I sat down in one of the leather chairs next to him looking him up and down.

"Now that you two have met, Sya, slim here will be your bodyguard from now on." I let out a deep breath. "Are you fuckin serious?" I asked staring deeply into my father's eyes and he chuckled. "I promise you he won't be like the last one."

"what happened to the last one - if you don't mind me asking." slime or whatever his name is asked looking into my eyes with fear.

"He was working for a rival and one night he kidnapped me and tried to make me tell him the code to my father's safe-"

"But my like gangster sprayed his ass up the walls." We laughed with a high five, causing August to loudly gulp, I giggled to myself. "Alrighty, August you will be in the conjoining room by Sya. Remember what we talked about. Now get out my office I got me a shawty to fuck". I shook my head as me and august left his office. I smiled at Avery and walked down the halls.

"So why do they call you slim?"

"Isn't it obvious"

Is he getting smart with me? "I guess it is."

"Wo what's your real name slim?"

"I don't think I should tell you that." He said towering over me. "Well it seems I will be spending every waking moment with you, don't you think I should know?". He laughed and let out a sigh. "Don't laugh." I smiled for him to continue. "It's august."

I chuckled. "I like it, it fits you."

"Thank you."

By now we were on the opposite side of the mansion at my room door, well ours now since he'll have to come through my room to get to his.

"This is it." I looked up at his 6 foot frame. I never got a good look at him, he's cute. He has soft pink lips and high cheek bones. I glanced at his tattoos, lord why couldn't he be ugly. "Aren't you going to open the door?" He says in a laugh, even though I can tell he was examining me as well. "Sorry" I said and opened my double doors.

"Very ummm-"

"Gold I know". I opened his door which was in a short hall in my room. I opened the door and showed him around. "What's on the agenda today?" He asked breaking the silences. "To the store to get you something's for your room."

We left from the house and he drove, I kept glancing at him. I can tell it's going to be hard to keep myself off of him.

The present.....

It's been three years since my father assigned him as my bodyguard, he's also secretly my boyfriend. It's hard not to pass glances or flirt. I don't know how long I can keep this hidden. Even tho my dad's not suspicious, I feel horrible for keeping this from him.