21: The Hunt (Prt. 1)

SYA'S POV
(TWO DAYS LATER)

I hadn't said a word since I told Avery everything, August told me he over heard our conversation and was upset I never told him. We both agreed that trying for another baby would be something we will do in the future. I'm glad that now that he knows about the risk of us having children, that it hasn't change his feelings towards me. I appreciated that more than anything.

I sat down and picked at the grass next to me in the garden sitting in front of my father's grave. I asked to be alone for a while just to get some air. Today we were heading out to get Lady.

Avery gave me a letter from my father, he told him to give it to me after he died. I was supposed to read it right in front of his grave, like he wants.

"Breath Sya you got this." I opened the black envelope with unsteady hands. I can't say his sudden death didn't effect me because I would be lying. I had so many questions to ask that Avery probably didn't have all the answers to.

As I opened it, and held it to my nose when I pulled out the paper. I hugged it close to my chest remembering his sent on his shirt, as if he was holding me in his arms again. I wiped my tears and smiled at the thought.

I looked down at the letter and noticed one of his favorite emerald rings was attached to the note by a chain.

To my little gangster,

Baby I know I probably did something to piss you off seconds before I died. Just please forgive me, knowing I only did whatever it is to protect you. I love you baby more than you can imagine. turn around and look at what I stole...

I turned around and looked through the trees at the house wiping my tears.

...I want you to pack all your shit, collect all the things that are important to you and burn that bitch to the ground. Take all the workers with you to the house in Florida. Avery knows where it's at, God willing if he's still alive. I love you Ru'Sya Santana, always remember that.

Love,
       Daddy

I nodded my head wiping my tears quickly hearing his words through the letter.

"I forgive you daddy, I forgive you." I let out a loud trembling cry, hugging onto the headstone for dear life as if it could bring him back. I felt warm hands prying me off it hugging me close.

"It's okay G he's in a better place." It was Avery. "I'm going to kill her, I have to! She didn't have to kill him." I shook my head rapidly, trying to shake myself together. God I hate crying!

He kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. "Let's get her."

(Santana's airport)

"Marc please don't act a fool, I need you to take all the servants and all the people who aren't in the crew to Florida with Avery please don't do anything stupid!"

He fanned me off. 

"Girlll I got this." I shook my head and watched him board the plane with the others.

Avery came up to me with EJ and Jamal trailing behind him before boarding. "I'm watching him." I nodded and hugged him tight, inhaling his vanilla sent.

"Go get that bitch for all of us." He kissed my cheek and they jogged to the planes steps waving goodbye. I walked a short distance to watch one of my dad's planes take off with them inside it before watching the other one take off.