19: Marcus

AUGUST'S POV

Them niggas did hella of a number on ol' dude I felt kinda sorry for him.

After they had nearly beat him ta death, they knock his out cold. Otis cleaned and bandaged him up, we'll need him for questioning later.

Sya was patting down Cyrus's bloody body looking fa something. "It's gotta be here somewhere." She mumbled under her breath. She rolled him to the side with a struggle and patted his back pockets.

"Gotcha!" Sya pulled the tracking device and a beat up track phone from pocket.

"Otis get Chris."

Otis walked over to the intercom "Chris get your fat ass out them fuckin cookies and bring ya ass boi".

CHRIS'S POV

Damn how did he know?!

AUGUST'S POV

Chris' ass came down with a whole sleeve of cookies in his good hand.

"What y'all niggas need?" Otis took the cookies from him throwing them in the trash making Chris smack his lips.

"We need your hungry ass to get your brother, so we can get some shit off this phone." Sya said.

"Oh hell! You could've told me that over the damn speaker! Why I always gotta talk to him?" We all looked at Chris shaking our heads.

"Man you know your brother's crazy ass don't trust us!" I said leaning against the wall.

Chris and his brother's name is Marcus but we all call him Marc obviously.

The both of them got hired at the same time as we had to take on this job. We had to take some dude out that owed Santana money. Long story short we took them with us to see what they could do and we got stuck in a trap. We had to shoot our way out the place and Marc ended up killing the man's kids by accident, he won't talk about it but he ain't been right since.

Some people ain't cut out for this life. So instead of firing him we put him on our technical team. You know the niggas who can track peoole down and shit, keep up with security cameras, he helps out with all that so he's never put in the position to harm anyone.

"Alright man damn, come on." Chris took the phone and the track and we followed him out the "cave" as Otis calls it and headed to the west wing of the house.

Trap music played louder as we made it closer to his room. White smoke came rolling from under the door, this nigga always smoking. I guess it's the only way he can relieve the shit off his mind. Chris put his finger on the scanner and the door unlocked.

"Who the fuck is it?" Marc turned his head holding a nine up and gave us a head nod once he recognized us.

"Aye man wassup?" Chris asked trynna give him dap.

"Nigga I just seen you this morning, fuck you saying hi for?" His shaky hams struggled to put the blunt to his lips making the hot ass ashes fall on his lap. See this nigga got bad anxiety or what ever you call it. This nigga hands be shaking a mile a minute cause he don't be taking his medicine like he should that's why his ass be locked in this fuckin room all damn day. 362 days a year. He only comes out on Chris' birthday, his birthday, and thanksgiving. Don't ask me why he doesn't come out for anything else.

"We need you to get some shit off these two devices right here." Chris said handing them to him.

"Ooohhhhh so you coming in here just to use my ass, huh? Y'all coming in here to kill me too?"

Did I mention he's also paranoid?

"No Marcus this is important so we need your help." Sya stood in front of us giving him a look.

"Oh shit you brought lil G witcha ass? You know I do anything for you shawty." he winked at her making me pull her to me. 

"Chill youngin you know that's fam"

"Just get with computer shit Norman Baits."

"You got jokes nigga. More like ya nigga Otis is the Norman of the group ol crazy ass." He snatched the phone from Chris still laughing at the joke. That was easier than expected. Last time he shot Chris in the foot fighting his ass just to get him to come out his room for Christmas.

He got up out his lil recliner and dragged his feet across the room to this huge ass TV screen. he connected the phone with this cord and immediately numbers and other shit came on the screen. Marc pushed some button on the keyboard and Cyrus' message log popped up. The last messages he sent made us all gasp.

Lady: I don't think I can beat Ru'Sya to the vault, she's the only one who knows exactly were it's at.

Cyrus: we need to take out their people, more specially that August boy, that'll show her down for sure.

Lady: but how?

Cyrus: we still got Michael on our side remember, he's got a mouth to feed I'm sure he wouldn't want to pass up some money for one last hit... I'm sure he wouldn't mind breaking Sya off leave her ass with a mean ass limp

Syas' POV

Of fuck no!

-----------------------------------

Edited: 10/30/16