2: Deal?

The next morning
August POV

I sat up gently in so I wouldn't wake up Sya. We've have been together for 3 years, I will never forget how we met. I was hired as her bodyguard, but soon fell in love.

Flashback...

I was sitting patiently for Mr. Santana to say as to why he called me into his office. He put out his blunt on the top of the ash tray ans picked up a old skull that always sits on his desk, rolling it around in his left hand. He got up and sat on the edge of his desk, making me a little nervous.

"August you know you're one of my brightest workers and quite frankly my favorite."

"T-thank you sir."

"No need to be nervous your simply here to talk."

I nodded my head in understanding, relaxing in my seat a little. "Now om to the reason I called you in here... I wanna move you from the warehouse to something more... Personal".

I sat up a little as I became more interested in the subject. "What would you like me to do?" I asked in a calm tone but in the inside I was excited that I wouldn't be going back to that warehouse watching over naked women that I couldn't even touch.

"I want you to be my daughters body guard". I mentally groaned knowing I would be doing the same thing. "Now before you protest... But you really have no choice. I will pay you double which I pay you now". I raised my eyebrows in excitement. Santana stood behind his desk and adjusted his eyepatch still holding the skull. "Now on a most serious note.... Not one of you regular mufuckas have met my daughter, expect for my team and that's for the simple fact that I know she's beautiful, she's gorgeous. She's also my only child."

He let a shaky breath out.

"Now she's getting older and she wants to leave it the house more. But as I get richer, the more enemies are out there to get me. So that's why I chose you and I'm trusting yo ass with my child's life. If you even think about fuckin Me over-" he raised the skull up and smashed it on the desk causing me to jump and the skull to break in pieces. "-that's yo ass".

He stuck his hand out. "Do we have a deal slim?" I shook his hand firmly out of nervousness. 

"Deal".

A smile spread on his face. "Now... let's meet my little gangster". He pushed a button on his desk phone.

"Yes daddy?" I heard a angelic, instantly catching my attention.

"Come to my office please sweetheart."

"Okay". moments later the smell of lavender hit my nose. I looked up and there she stood in the door way looking at me.

-------------------------------

The Bodyguard (Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें